Gonna Make A Game, looking for Partners

GhoztSurfer

Aug 22, 2017
So, here we go.
Technically, this is my first post, but I guess you could call me a "Long Time Lurker".

I see so many post of folks wanting certain things, and complaining about others, yet nobody gets off their lazy asses and does something about it. Well, I am not that way.

There are certain things I would love to see, and I am going to do it. I am going to make a game. Renpy or Unity, just not sure yet. I love the abilities in Unity, but RenPy looks easier to handle for newer coders.

I have done a few 3dcg in Unity, but nothing I would care to share, because you might get the idea that I am some sort of Daughter Fucker or something. LOL Don't worry, all my children are over 21 now. (Yes, I am an old man.)

27 years in the US Army, 11 Combat tours of duty, 7 years running my own business, and now I am on medical disability, so I gots tons of time to work on a game. I just need some help from more experienced coders.

i want models that are new, and fresh, characters that have never been seen before. Fresh story ideas, (I can do that, I have a Masters in English Lit, and have written a few books in my time.) I want a long detailed story, with many plot twists, yet the ability for the impatient to move right to the good stuff if that is what they want.

This needs to happen, but I also know my limitations.

So,... Anyone up for a partnership?

Julio

Modder
Uploader
F95Zone Dev
Aug 26, 2017
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM