VN Ren'Py Gomamon Trainer [v0.71] [Towan-Games-Studio]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Gomamon Trainer.png

Overview:
Gomamon Trainer is a work-in-progress visual novel digimon smut game which pushes you into a strange digital world, trapped with a cute male Gomamon. The very same Gomamon from Digimon Adventure.

This is a simple enough game. You press buttons to advance the game, talk and molest Gomamon. It is heavily inspired by My Very Own Lith and I recommend you check it out in case it is unknown to you.

This is an unfinished game and will still need many resources to be completed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-06
Release Date: 2024-01-17
Developer: Towan-Games-Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.71
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

AkUgBv.png drimo 2.png evmRRE.png lLsuS7.png P6oOv_.png petting 12.png pu55i+.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wonder why they chose Gomamon.

The summary says " a cute male Gomamon ", but the second preview pic shows a slit beneath the currently penetrated anus. The third preview pic says "Just not any of the holes back there".
So is this 'cute male Gomamon' actually female? Or a cuntboy?

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
The summary says " a cute male Gomamon ", but the second preview pic shows a slit beneath the currently penetrated anus. The third preview pic says "Just not any of the holes back there".
So is this 'cute male Gomamon' actually female? Or a cuntboy?
Considering the fact that the dev mention My Very Own Lith as inspiration, male is probably the default but there might be an option to choose a female Gomamon.

Edit: Now that I've played apparently his dick is hidden in a slit. There is the option to fuck it like a pussy toward the end, although with how early this is in development there's no art for that scene.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes