Daz Blender GoldenPalace Scale Apply issue in Blender

sepofowa

Jul 5, 2020
Hello guys!

I'm newbie with DAZ and Blender. So, sorry if the issue is trivial. But, I really need help with it.

Steps to reproduce:
1) Import G8F+GoldenPalace into Blender.
2) In blender: select all, CTRL+A -> Apply Scale.
Result:
GoldenPalaceScaleApplyIssus.png

It seems like GoldenPalace is sticked to bones. And Apply Scale don't work correctly with GoldenPalace bones. But, when I try to enter bones Edit Mode in blender, the bones back to their correct position.

GoldenPalaceScaleApplyIssusEditMode.png
But when I exit the the edit mode it is broken again (see first image) :(
I just need to reset model scale in blender.

Could someone help with this, please?

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
How set are you on using the rig coming from DAZ? If your fine with removing it, that fixes it :p. I personally always remove them and use the Riggify human skeleton. Only takes like 15 mins to set-up and has much better usage in my opinion. Just before you remove the DAZ skeleton make sure you select each object thats parented to the skeleton first, and use Alt+P Clear and keep transformation.

After that just look up a tutorial on Riggify. It's an addon that comes with Blender but is disabled by default. It's not hard, it imports a full body rig, and you just go to allign the bonus with your model, and the addon will do the rest for you.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Also you can use this Blender addon

sepofowa

Jul 5, 2020
Thanks for the options.
I've figured out that this bug disappear if I use GoldenPalace non-"Rigidity" option. Since I don't actually know what this means (I can still see genitalia rig in blender), I've proceed with this non-Rigidity option for now.