• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

estteno

Apr 4, 2022
Help please, I've done the Amelia massage event without her bra a bunch of times (both her massaging mc and touching her breast and massaging her breasts / made her cum) and the objective remains the same: buy clothes, massaging table and get the new massage, how do I progress? Walkthrough only mentions up to removing the bra

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Help please, I've done the Amelia massage event without her bra a bunch of times (both her massaging mc and touching her breast and massaging her breasts / made her cum) and the objective remains the same: buy clothes, massaging table and get the new massage, how do I progress? Walkthrough only mentions up to removing the bra
not 100%, butI believe you need to increase her submission

that and when you select using the table to massage her, select the MC/yourself to lay on the table and touch her breasts, and repeat everyday until she removes her bra.
then afterwards you can select her and massage her breasts

estteno

Apr 4, 2022
not 100%, butI believe you need to increase her submission

that and when you select using the table to massage her, select the MC/yourself to lay on the table and touch her breasts, and repeat until she removes her bra.
then afterwards you can select her and massage her breasts
She already removed her bra and I massaged her breasts, I can't seem to have enough stamina to both massage her breasts and make her cum in one session (I don't know if that's the objective or achievable) and quest is still there

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
She already removed her bra and I massaged her breasts, I can't seem to have enough stamina to both massage her breasts and make her cum in one session (I don't know if that's the objective or achievable) and quest is still there
The way I did it
I went 1/4 with her on her back
Turned her over, went 1/2, then slected her ass, played with her anus, fingered her and lastly made her cum

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
but that doesn't advance the quest either
Best guess you missed something somewhere, because if you've done all that
have you done the harem scenes yet
in the living room and water house

can you put a screenshot of the quest, press S on the keyboard when you havve it up and image will be created off the page

also, does she give you a handjob when you're on the table?
screenshot0001.png

estteno

Apr 4, 2022

can you put a screenshot of the quest, press S on the keyboard when you havve it up and image will be created off the page

View attachment 3599178
yes she did already

estteno

Apr 4, 2022

View attachment 3599178
My unlocked scenes with her and harem: screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I know how to reduce Diana's but not Amelia's, should've done it before or is it repeatable as Diana's?
To increase Amelia's submission
select check her hymen and say something rude, that will increase by one

not sure if there are any other way to increase it

estteno

Apr 4, 2022
repeat the scene at the water house
just spam going to bed, "sleeping until tomorrow", and you'll get the option to go there
To get the other scenes you need to keep repeating them, for Amelia
increase her submission and repeat the fingering scene, eventually you'll get to use two fingers
I got her to 5 submission and used 2 fingers on the boat house, unlocked other scenes then massaged at the office, still the same quest text screenshot0004.png

Reactions: DevilGizmo

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Tell me, were there any other scenes with a similar plot and characters?............. 1714753583731.png ...threesome..group

4.20 star(s) 78 Votes