Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I hope the guy will understand why we are playing this game. Not for Dottie? nor young ladies. Diana is the MAIN reason why we love this game even for ntr.
Well, he does and that is the reason we get all the lesser content, to pad out the runtime and drag it out as much as possible.

Reactions: Xumeey

Dr.Zed

Jun 4, 2020
it's all of the characters, they are all well designed when it comes to proportions in my fetish point of view, I like them young and skinny, middle-aged and voluptuously equipped and then the Dottie style that is past her 50's (?!?!) and just massive round saggy tits that I want to fondle, dominate and do whatever I want to... clearly OP is enjoying big tits too... and if someone doesn't then there are clearly 100s other games that pander to those types

Reactions: Babalui

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019

View attachment 3521167
Thanks for the news.
Maybe it is possible for someone to share "Marisha wallpaper", it would make us very happy.
Before the release of 0.4 there were 9 previews, this is now 6th preview for 0.5 . I thought 0.5 would drop before Easter. But on the other hand, it's not Easter yet in the east. Who knows what they are up to... :illuminati:
Here, MC seems to have an inspection, one two fingers?!
I hope he doesn't forget to wash his hands before lunch.
Poor older sister, what will her medical record look like in the end?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
Screenshot_20240409_130259_Patreon.jpg
0.5 Progress report #41 mMh... do u see an image above? U got it right.
And I got the reason why no one in their right mind does this in AVNs w/o sprites.
It's just endless work. For this current scene I had to make 2000+ renders. Piggy was busy for weeks to deliver some juicy boobs for ya.

And you know what?

It looks good. Looks exactly how I want it to.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
View attachment 3524358
And I got the reason why no one in their right mind does this in AVNs w/o sprites.
It's just endless work. For this current scene I had to make 2000+ renders. Piggy was busy for weeks to deliver some juicy boobs for ya.

And you know what?

Thanks for the update. I don't know if it is a change in shape due to movement (animation) or is the change caused by growth?
It seems to me that tags will soon need to be added: Transformation if it is about growth [A sequence showing a physical, biological change of some kind.] and possibly Lactation [Breasts secreting/squirting milk or any other fluid.]
In the background I see a bucket, like those in which milk is milked. on the other hand, the furniture and tiles on the floor do not look like a barn, but neither do they look like any room in the MC house. Maybe the scene takes place in some new room that we haven't seen before. In the room where Dottie is drinking tea, which we saw in the prewiev everything is yellow, so that's not it.
I have a feeling that the update is not far away, if anyone is thinking about support, now is the time, if the policy of monthly delay for newly arrived members continues. It will probably be over in a month, but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Reactions: Brudda10

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 3524358

And you know what?

I wonder if this is magic or does she really have such an udder?

anonymousguys

Dec 3, 2022
View attachment 3524358

And you know what?

When it get too much size it's kinda turn off

bluejun

Feb 27, 2017
View attachment 3524358

And you know what?

I really hope this is an optional fetish or something...

4.20 star(s) 78 Votes