VN Unity Golden Coast Saga [v0.5] [Catfish Studio]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rl1201127!

May 7, 2021
Oh boi, now we will get some triggered "straight" furries lol If the dev decides to have gay content as optional in their own game it's OK as it probably will be OPTIONAL, they aren't shoving it into your throats lol People just love to complain when something has gay content when there's plenty of games with straight tags and good animations as well.
nah some people love to shove gay stuff down are throats so it is a bit annoying

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
While I like the direction this may take, I'm excited to see what can be done.

I am just worried about the crowd response with the patron levels/cost.

Vicorus

Dec 28, 2017
I mean...Crime even says on his patreon that he helped Cillian.
Hadn't read up more than his price points and "Perks". 40$ a month to get maybe 1-2 scenes is pretty bad. It has great potential but with stuff being overpriced and locked behind Patreon "High roller" tiers it'll be too much for so little updates with so much money. 15$ a month is more suitable for patron support and if they update regularly enough in the future I'd support it too.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Oh boi, now we will get some triggered "straight" furries lol If the dev decides to have gay content as optional in their own game it's OK as it probably will be OPTIONAL, they aren't shoving it into your throats lol People just love to complain when something has gay content when there's plenty of games with straight tags and good animations as well.
I'm not a furry, and I don't mind the potential choice of "homie-sexual" content, I just don't want it shoved in my face every if not any given time playing

Sep 1, 2021
I think what is important about this tech demo are the animations because most VN are mainly 2D without animations.
Im not sure if whoever made the engine is going to read this but i think it has potential for something but is waaay far to be polished, not only the engine but some of the characters too, they do not look bad but i feel it could be better

* Animations overall are great, but idle animations have a feeling of a uncomfortable pose since they do an animation and then go back to that idle pose, it would be more nicer if they have multiple idle poses to not have situations where the someone rest his arms in his hips to a second later let it loose again
* The facial animations are good, but the characters don't react to what is said to them until it is their turn to speak, they just stand still staring at the talking partner without an expression
* The hands are fine until you look at them...They do not move their fingers at all
* Sometimes when a person fades away, you can see them naked.
* Family Guy Furry Episode

Dead Reven

Dec 27, 2020
I'm thinking about gay options. Maybe you'll be able to make relationships with male characters
I have no problem with gay/bi content however, could you please make it to where the MC is a top only and not a bottom. Basically a giver and never a receiver or at least have this option through option choices. Because I don't mind going down that route however I can never enjoy it because no game gives that option of just being a top. I only like it if nothing "enters" the MC but the MC "enters" everyone else

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote