Password; kimochi.info

Mega;

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Game requests is only for games with a translation already available, moved to translation requests. SVS translations don't necessarily count, the raw game is on .

Reactions: PainKnight

XDG2

Apr 23, 2021
Full save here

P.s All scenes are open except books. If someone knows how to open books, or there is a more complete save, then please write to me
To open the first and second books, you need to beat the 2 succubus bosses, to open the third you need to watch the last scene of the shopkeep/NTR scenes

Senolluks

Apr 16, 2018
To open the first and second books, you need to beat the 2 succubus bosses, to open the third you need to watch the last scene of the shopkeep/NTR scenes
thank you very much, please tell me where did you find the information from?

Senolluks

Apr 16, 2018
I do not understand how to kill them, they kill me with one blow

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
I played through this today (even bought it to support Golden Cat; their games are great even if they often fall short). The art is great and it's a generally well put together game relative to a lot of RPGM drek on DLSite but it feels truncated and half-baked.

The game is ripe for optional NTR (other students and/or a male teacher finding out about the MC and the teacher's relationship, hiring a male adventurer to add to your party since the MC is so weak, or just generally taking advantage of the female teacher's true nature) but there's only one event chain for it, scenes between the MC and his sister (the setup begs it for it, yet there's nothing), and it's obvious a brothel-esque area was cut from the northern part of the port town. There's even some unused art.

The developer typically updates the game with a bit more content, though rarely enough to fully flesh out the game, so hopefully we see some of the above added.

I will say it's nice to see Golden Cat deviate from their usual formula. Their games were starting to get a bit same-y with the usual female protagonist and then 90% of each game's content revolving around the same list of male NPCs: school janitor, shop keeper, bronze-skinned playboy, and a hypnotist, plus the usual whoring events in taverns, hot springs, and on the beach.

985ify

Dec 2, 2019
Do people like this game series? The games made by the creator are all connected either by cameos or references. It appears there's a decent amount of lore besides the H scenes, and even the canon endings for most games are to keep H levels to zero, but no one really talks about the games. Even people asking for how H scenes are unlocked are low.

Also here is a very rough draft of MT files for the game, I used translator ++ which is very user friendly and took very quickly, but there's a small amount of untranslated lines.

Last edited:

XDG2

Apr 23, 2021
thank you very much, please tell me where did you find the information from?
I do not understand how to kill them, they kill me with one blow
Found info on the dev's comment section on ci-en page of the game

The shota just needs to survive, the teacher can beat the succubusses herself, buy the 28,000 cost armor from the black haired girl on the recollection room, you can grind gold on gold slimes on the forest, theres 2 the second zone of the forest, just zone out and in to respawn them

GrafSativia

Oct 23, 2020

The shota just needs to survive, the teacher can beat the succubusses herself, buy the 28,000 cost armor from the black haired girl on the recollection room, you can grind gold on gold slimes on the forest, theres 2 the second zone of the forest, just zone out and in to respawn them
Yea but you need 3 Items to craft that Item and i havent been able to find these items. I collected every single spark and chest, beat monsters and still nothing.

Senolluks

Apr 16, 2018

Yea but you need 3 Items to craft that Item and i havent been able to find these items. I collected every single spark and chest, beat monsters and still nothing.
I don't have the last item to make it ;(