4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Honestly for me the result of the last match was kind of predictable. Not for story reasons, well kinda. It did not look like Jane was taking her opponent seriously during training. It looked like she was just doing her normal stuff while she should have been trying to do specific training to enable a plan, watch footage of her opponent's match and have meetings to plan everything from dawn to dusk till the match. Against such a big opponent you can't go like any other day. I wonder if I am alone with that impression.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Honestly for me the result of the last match was kind of predictable. Not for story reasons, well kinda. It did not look like Jane was taking her opponent seriously during training. It looked like she was just doing her normal stuff while she should have been trying to do specific training to enable a plan, watch footage of her opponent's match and have meetings to plan everything from dawn to dusk till the match. Against such a big opponent you can't go like any other day. I wonder if I am alone with that impression.
You are not.
I have pointed before and in this update that Jane has a ego problem that keep making her underestimate her oponents and the nature of those competitions. Despite the sexual component at the ending they are closer to a street fight than a wrestling match but she still seems to treat them mostly as the later.

She almost lost to Riley because of this and now against a stronger opponent she commited the same mistake, but this time she paid for it because Farida is a sadist who didn't fuck around giving Jane chances to turn the tables.

If she wants to win next time, she needs to treat this like a real fight and train accordingly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You are not alone.

She has a nasty habit of taking it as a game and letting her ego get the better of her.

She underestimated Riley because she's a sweet girl and Jane didn't see it coming but Riley need demolished her. Jane only won because Riley eased up mainly due to her crush but also because of the entertaiment side.

Farida's entertainment is far more sadistic and had no interest in making it a fun show. She loves to dominate and break her opponents and saw Janes ego as something fun to crack.

Jane needed to lose in a big way so she'll take her training and the matches seriously but also get over her own self.

Funnily enough that also plays in with her love life. The 3 girls she's getting close to all have their own demons and ways to help her while Carmen is one of the only people on the roster that has a chance against Farida so would be ideal to help Jane. Carmen made the same mistake in treating it as entertainment which is how Farida beat her but in a straight up fight Carmen knows she can hold her own.

Jane has a lot to learn about this show. She is a vet wrestler but this is more of a soft streetfight for the most part and straight up violence for those like Farida.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
You are not alone.

She has a nasty habit of taking it as a game and letting her ego get the better of her.

She underestimated Riley because she's a sweet girl and Jane didn't see it coming but Riley need demolished her. Jane only won because Riley eased up mainly due to her crush but also because of the entertaiment side.

Farida's entertainment is far more sadistic and had no interest in making it a fun show. She loves to dominate and break her opponents and saw Janes ego as something fun to crack.

Jane needed to lose in a big way so she'll take her training and the matches seriously but also get over her own self.

Funnily enough that also plays in with her love life. The 3 girls she's getting close to all have their own demons and ways to help her while Carmen is one of the only people on the roster that has a chance against Farida so would be ideal to help Jane. Carmen made the same mistake in treating it as entertainment which is how Farida beat her but in a straight up fight Carmen knows she can hold her own.

Jane has a lot to learn about this show. She is a vet wrestler but this is more of a soft streetfight for the most part and straight up violence for those like Farida.
Yeah Jane's not as good as she seems to think the only person she was actually better than was the first girl the second girl was a better fighter Jane was just stronger and Riley was just horny for her but apparently she hadn't realized all this yet

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
I love your long reactions to every release, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
I've been meaning to see Edgerunners forever but I haven't gotten around to it so that one was a happy accident, absolutely loved that game though.
I don't know if people want to see this or not so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also I did just recently make a Subscribestar page just in case Patreon gets a little overzealous, but it's still in review.
just gonna ask questions straight from the source!

first of, great game!
probably one of my favorite games here on that site.
story is stellar, renders are amazing and the story is fantastic. (plus points for futa content)

question: is there any plan how long the game is going to be, like how many updates till the story is over?
(i know the fans want to see more of it, but i know that stories are best ended at some point and not drawn to extreme lengths artificially)

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i really liked this update and getting a different match was awesome

a small suggestion, i think the end of the match is not the best moment to end updates. i'd rather not have to wait for a few months to see the post match

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
just gonna ask questions straight from the source!

first of, great game!
probably one of my favorite games here on that site.
story is stellar, renders are amazing and the story is fantastic. (plus points for futa content)

question: is there any plan how long the game is going to be, like how many updates till the story is over?
(i know the fans want to see more of it, but i know that stories are best ended at some point and not drawn to extreme lengths artificially)
This most recent update was five out of a planned ten, with the tenth likely being made up of several endings. Sometimes these things drag on for too long and I agree, every story needs an ending. Plus there's a whole world of new ideas out there that I'm looking forward to exploring in the future.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is the male content mandatory?
No.

You get a choice when first meeting the boss guy and can turn him down and after that it's all women and futa's with a couple of multiple choices including guys but no guy is forced on you.

The only forced sex scenes are the matches and those are all women/futas.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Teyrna

Jan 10, 2020
Maybe it's me, but am I the only one that thinks Isabella kinda looks like Tessa Blanchard?

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes