Others Completed Going Hard with Oniichan! [v1.0] [Neet Corp.]

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
ok loli thing aside, what type of game is this? Is it just a animation gallery, short linear story, or is it a fondle simulator. Very basic information is missing here.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Like I said, report and let the mods deal with it.

If the mods have no problem with it, its pointless to argue about it on the forums ... personally I think not-Unicorn is going over the line.
It was shared by a Staff member. The members above Mod, they make the decisions ;) So no need to report.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
A question..

Overview:
A little sister type of girl comes!
This is a set of animations to have flirty-dirty with her
who tries to do her best although she isn't used to it.
I wonder if I were an oniichan of a girl like her...

But you can download "animations only" so is there any gameplay at all? is it one of those press the arrow key to get the next scene? and the animations only takes what little game there is out of it?

Also how rushed? Does she just throw herself at him or is there some....SOME build up?

And a little sister "TYPE" girl comes.

either not related, or the wording is to avoid issues.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Not that any of this should matter since it is fictional but rules are rules
I completely agree. I'm guessing it might not matter, but it's a chance no one will take.

I'd definitely understand the CG being a bit too real-ish though.

lol but it's fine as long as YOU have to enter the age apparently.

there's literally 50 shades of grey and it has nothing to do with kinky shit. "grey areas" interpretations and perspectives that make things right or wrong based on ideas that I don't think I'm supposed to understand.

We even have laws that require interpretation and that should never be the case.

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
A question..

Overview:
A little sister type of girl comes!
This is a set of animations to have flirty-dirty with her
who tries to do her best although she isn't used to it.
I wonder if I were an oniichan of a girl like her...

But you can download "animations only" so is there any gameplay at all? is it one of those press the arrow key to get the next scene? and the animations only takes what little game there is out of it?

Also how rushed? Does she just throw herself at him or is there some....SOME build up?

And a little sister "TYPE" girl comes.

either not related, or the wording is to avoid issues.
Literally a collection of animations from years back made by CEO NEET and repackaged into something barely resembling a game. You could say that it's an animation gallery in this case, because there's no rudimentary fondling mechanics, only clicking to cycle animations at will.

If nothing else, you can use this to time your ejaculations if previously you did this to the previous (video) incarnation.

And yes, if you're asking, this is Unicorn from Azur Lane.