Others [Godot][Development Thread] Lockered (tentative name)

ShibariCode

Oct 8, 2021
Hey y'all, long time lurker and currently unemployed AF software dev

After the whole Unity debacle I decided I wanted to make a game from scratch with Godot so here's a short preview gif of what I'm working on

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Core premise is that you shoved a girl in a fire equipment locker and for some reason the more you edge her the more money you get, but if you get caught you get sent to horny jail and pay a fine

With the money that is magically attained from this situation you can buy more stuff to stuff her with

Might not seem like much to go off on or get off on but this is my 1st game that's more than just tutorial recycling and I'm doing my best to avoid the dreaded scope creep. Plus I'm drawing all this on my own, no AI here, just the pure amateur art, coding, and animation skills of someone with carpal tunnel syndrome from fapping too much.

ljezzl

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2023
The police send you to jail and they don't take the girl out of the locker, very good simulator of the police in my country:ROFLMAO:
also..I use godot, if you are going to export to android, keep in mind that in the current version 4.2, there are some performance problems when the game has many sprites

ShibariCode

Oct 8, 2021
Spent a bunch of time refactoring code to be lets of a rats nest so not much in the way of any updated but

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
While the game content does not trigger my personal predilections, I applaud your efforts in trying to make something new in fairly uncharted territory (that is, H-games in Godot that are talked about on F95).

Also I chuckled at your text, so thanks for brightening my life a little. :KEK: