3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

KSVreset

Feb 20, 2018
@KSVreset
I highly dislike the luck and rng mechanics as they are. Don't get me wrong, fetish content wise I absolutely LOVE this game. But the gameplay as is is just not fun to me, now does that mean I'm going to give up it? No. I hate when people say that if you don't like something ignore it. I want the game to improve so I give my opinion on what I think needs improving.
Of course. I don't mean to say "fuck off if you don't like how things currently are." Nothing would ever get done if nobody spoke up (though I don't know that the dev cares what we think here). But rather I was positing that it may be less upsetting and a better use of your time to not linger on something you don't like and don't see changing. Since you only just started posting, I obviously don't know you or what you think of the game other than what I've heard so far, which was something like the game is too hard on the player to be actually playable at the moment. That's fine, and there's certainly room to adjust that difficulty without gutting the idea that the player is often going to get dominated because... well, that's femDOM for you. It's more like, I have some stoic tendencies, so I'm always conscious of whether a problem can be resolved or not, and if I'm worrying too much (read: at all) about the ones that can't. Since the core of the game (AFAIK. I haven't spoken to the creator, and I don't see this officially listed anywhere) is and will forever remain player-sub, I wanted to make sure it is the right game for you.

I see it time and time again that people try to cram their specific interests into a game that isn't about those things (and God forbid antithetical to the game's original vision), and it always dilutes the overall quality of the product. There have been some pretty egregious examples of games that have succumbed to top donators corrupting the creator's original plan, and they usually result in the dev getting lazy and drawing out the Patreon as long as possible to milk the donators until they burn out and announce the game as complete too early, when it's obviously still unfinished and now looks much less like the game I fell in love with months or years ago. I think that's a damn shame, considering the infinite niche ways fetishism can form for people, when something very particular gets ruined like that. In any case, enough of this tangent! I'm glad you're into the game's content.

Your ideas seem agreeable to me. I particularly like the first one, which I hadn't thought of myself. You get a little bit of compensation for getting battered, so you can eventually make your own luck and win through attrition. This could make for an interesting mechanic in GoT to help the player make comebacks, but it involves careful consideration of Sacrifice. MP is in a bit of an odd spot in the game right now, really. I imagine it's being worked on, since the trend seems to be a big release and then a few polish patches to smooth everything out.

I kind of agree about the grapples pressuring you in real-time, because you naturally want to look at them. In the end, I don't let it get me down because they have short animation loops and it's kind of novel to me that you can trade in a struggle attempt for an opportunity to oogle. The PC suffering because the player is weakened by lust is an amusing idea.

I very briefly tried the new fight. She's... pretty savage. The face stomp is called "face stomp" and not "stun," so I get the impression stun resist doesn't work against it, which is a real slap in the face, considering how inefficient leveling already is (in fact, that's another thing I'd address, were it up to me. Did you know that you get 25 HP per point spent on health? It's ridiculous) I also had it proc four times in a row, so fans of stun-lock (...face stomp-lock) will probably like this one. The constant talking is a bit annoying, considering the sheer number of times you'll hear the same few lines. It's not bad voice-acting, but the frequency is a bit much. And the broken soul meter might be broken itself, because it seems to very often proc when you have even low amounts of it. I feel like it was accidentally inverted, so you're more likely to be grabbed when the meter is near the bottom rather than the top. It's hard to gauge how good it is at the moment. I'm looking forward to the next update's moves; they sound pretty hot.

Reactions: nottreal

notoknot

Jun 27, 2018
Hello can anyone share the save files so others can play another chapters beside 1-1 and 2-1?
Thanksss

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I love femdom, but this game doesn't give me much, since there is no story. Just a couple of, admittingly exciting and well made fight scenes, which are repeated over and over...

Would be way more interesting to have these fights as a part of a progressing story. The way it is now, there isn't much which holds my interest.

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
I kind of agree about the grapples pressuring you in real-time, because you naturally want to look at them. In the end, I don't let it get me down because they have short animation loops and it's kind of novel to me that you can trade in a struggle attempt for an opportunity to oogle. The PC suffering because the player is weakened by lust is an amusing idea.
Ah, finally someone else who likes this concept. I seriously love this little aspect of this game, and , yet when I mentioned it here I was told that I have "strong rose coloured glasses" and am "deep-cover shilling" ,so I was starting to wonder if I was the only one.

I have been a gamer for 30 years now and I of course have a competitive instinct and want to win. So my first instinct is to try and struggle away from those grapples. But then when I actually realise what is happening, and the reason I am losing... my willpower gives way to pleasure, and the more I realise I am actually losing the fight which I struggled so much to win because I am being turned on... the more I become turned on. It's like your opponent is defeating you using her very own sexiness as a weapon... and that's hot af.
I love femdom, but this game doesn't give me much, since there is no story. Just a couple of, admittingly exciting and well made fight scenes, which are repeated over and over...
Don't forget that this is not the actual game ; it is a tech demo. The actual game will of course have a progressing story.

tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
Not to sound salty but this game is incredibly difficult. Even after maxing out all stats using the save editor, its impossible to beat any of them apart from gaia

Oct 30, 2017
Not to sound salty but this game is incredibly difficult. Even after maxing out all stats using the save editor, its impossible to beat any of them apart from gaia
It's not impossible: you have to keep your defense buffed, go for your buffed stun attack whenever you can (prepare the attack buff first), insert some convenient heals and just hope RNG doesn't jail you in a death loop.
Should everything go right (doesn't even need to be perfect), you take them out.

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
I actually managed to beat the second boss without barely any upgrades.
But in the end it's a huuuge RNG fiesta. To be honest if I'd play this game to win I'd find it incredibly infuriating.

Reactions: Choo-choo
Jan 8, 2018
At least right now it's essentially a gallery rather than a linear game, so there's no actual need to beat the bosses to get to additional content.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes