Unreal Engine - Completed - Goddess Complex IV [Gtswaifuism]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

The only reason i'm giving this 2 instead of 1 star is the visuals. the gameplay is worse than the previous rpg maker game... of the...13? levels this has. i reached level 8. which is a tournament.
    problem is i don't think its possible to get out of the area you start in there...

you can jump over the 2 walls and defeat 2 enemies.
    go to the glowing orbs.
    but that's all i was able to find....i can't get to the area that is past this wide gap...
    so i was forced to give up. going to area 9 or higher in the HUB doesn't work either, maybe because i have to get there first?

other issues i had was dialog is automatically triggered. this can get annoying at times, when you want to jump a gap and there is an NPC right there. or a glowing green orb right next to a pitfall...
    and some of these don't automatically give control back to you....the camera will pan around for no reason without a clear key to stop it....its a complete mess...

OVERALL
    unless you just want to see some upscaled 3d models and enjoy some giant fetish, i'd recommend passing on this
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Androidnsfwplz

Looks beautful and feels like a fever dream. I actually got motion sickness really quickly from level 1. I have no idea what I've played, I only got up to level 6, I feel a bit sick. But worth it. I reccomend.