• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned Goblin Slayer: Green Moon [v0.1.0] [Shallty]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Yes there will be, but NOT to the female protagonists, the scenes will be with random kidnapped girls. That means there will be NO NTR.
Seems like a missed opportunity, but I can respect adherence to vanillafag.

Since I don't see priestess nor elf ranger in the splash art, does that mean this is based on year one or are we getting chars from both? because I really want certain main branch guild attendant to fuck.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
The game is mainly focus on "Goblin / Monster sex" or is too more focus to Human to Human relations ^^ ?

Feb 22, 2021
Yes it is implemented!, you can save the game in the farm, using Goblin Slayer's bed. At the moment, you can only have one file. ^^
I assume you will have more save files in the future and that's good, but will the game also have a gallery? I can't stress the importance of a game having having both a gallery and multiple saves.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Norton Sonar erased the game, is it really safe or should i wait until alot more people checked it?

Sidenote, will the slayer be "healed" by his women companions, friends and grateful hero?:sneaky:
using norton is your first and only problem
remove that trash and use a better av software

Reactions: hr17

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
Those BGM needs to go......
PS: Since the Dev is lurking about here, here is my 2 cents, the player needs a way to fight Goblin without taking any damage (guard or dodge), sleeping replenish player health, torch last longer, ability to talk to NPC over the counter, and did I mention those BGM needs to go?

Last edited:

Shallty.

Apr 5, 2021
Since I don't see priestess nor elf ranger in the splash art, does that mean this is based on year one or are we getting chars from both? because I really want certain main branch guild attendant to fuck.
Sidenote, will the slayer be "healed" by his women companions, friends and grateful hero?:sneaky:
These will be the available female protagonists (may change).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I assume you will have more save files in the future and that's good, but will the game also have a gallery? I can't stress the importance of a game having having both a gallery and multiple saves.
Yes, in the new version there will be a gallery and more save slots.

The game is mainly focus on "Goblin / Monster sex" or is too more focus to Human to Human relations ^^ ?
It is focused on human-humans, but there will be both.

Those BGM needs to go......
PS: Since the Dev is lurking about here, here is my 2 cents, the player needs a way to fight Goblin without taking any damage (guard or dodge), sleeping replenish player health, torch last longer, ability to talk to NPC over the counter, and did I mention those BGM needs to go?
Thank you very much for the feedback, about the BGM, I will add an option to mute it.

wheres the bed to save the game?
In the farm.

Shallty.

Apr 5, 2021
Same issue for me. Got the ring, talked to the blacksmith and now im stuck. The guild girl doesnt have any options except new slay quest, buy and sell. And none of them progress the story.
Now you have to talk to Witch, she is in the guild.

TinchoSempai

Oct 11, 2018
All she has to say is literally "Hello..."

I don't know if it works for you, but when I got the ring, first I talked to the girl from the guild, then I talked to the blacksmith ... He sent me to talk to the girl from the guild again and just there he can talk to the witch.

Crunch_

Oct 12, 2017
Now you have to talk to Witch, she is in the guild.
All she has to say is literally "Hello..."
Okay so I had to restart to get it to work but i think i know what happened to bug it out the first time. I use the button "C" to move dialog along, but exiting the blacksmiths after showing the ring starts a monologue. So when i pressed "c" i accidentally entered the building again interrupting the dialog and that stopped the "talk to the guild girl" event from triggering.

Reactions: DickBobyson

Hunter_Biden333

Jul 11, 2021
While normally I don't care for being railroaded, having Goblin Hunter stay in character with his responses is based. Particularly the list of responses for Arcmage's reward, that was great. Given how well this follows year one I wonder if our Dev here is going to continue to have his own ideas for how the females will force sex on GS or take inspiration from particular doujins as well for how to put GS into sexy situations.

I'm impressed at the variety of girls to be implemented, I'm a Guild Girl fan but seeing Padfoot Waitress on there too, awesome.

Shore up the combat system, add ranged attacks, and perhaps giving ways for the player to be as clever as GS to avoid "rolling the dice". Would be really great to include goblin children hidden in the caves. While art devoted to sexy time is a staple, given what we have here it wouldn't be bad to also have cut scene art of GS doing what he does best. Hoping to see the tavern with the food, maybe mimic monster hunter with food effects and maybe make eating at the tavern the main way to heal between missions as a victory meal condition to prevent it from being exploited since we can exit the caves at any time.

While GS doesn't upgrade like a normal adventurer this could be mitigated with subtle things, like buying chain-mail or with liberties having his hard leather be custom fitted. Also one time use special attacks, having the ability to collect the right items to burn, smoke, flood, poison, explode, or bury a nest without the need to engage directly would fit the spirit of GS. Of course if there are potential live victims or an opinionated anvil involved that would be off the table.

I liked the combat BGM. I sometimes spice metal with Gregorian chanting to go with it.

Good luck to our Dev, you're off to a good start and given us high hopes.

gibs GG rewards.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote