The GIT!

Feb 26, 2024
let's see how long it takes until someone stumbles over those quotes. :whistle:

oh right that's a classic! :D
i even keep a small text file with all of those passwords.

thing is, i left patreon ages ago, and won't go back there. far as i know, nothing has improved since i left, and nothing ever will.
I kept a text file with all the passwords as well, but my external HDD crashed and I've had to redownload a bunch of games. Any chance you might be prepared to upload and share your text file?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
is there actually any pregnancy yet or is it just mentioned and there's no actual art yet?
There's as much pregnancy content as you can stand... you just gotta give each girl (other than Gobelyne) a chance to settle in first. Then it's hidey-ho, a breedin' we will go....

F1forhalp

SOTD: Fugazi - Instrument
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
There's as much pregnancy content as you can stand... you just gotta give each girl (other than Gobelyne) a chance to settle in first. Then it's hidey-ho, a breedin' we will go....
i think he's actually asking for content with them girls displayed being pregnant, be it just CG or even during interaction.
there's not much of that yet.

Reactions: jamod and gojira667

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
So, Parodos... the, um, antagonist in the New Year's Special... we'll be seeing more of her in the future right? with, um... "interactons"? Right? Asking for a friend....

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
le sigh. guess with this special the dev opened up a certain box some girl posessed in the ancient times, and cried her eyes out over having it opened, back then. probably she wasn't green either.
can we first continue with some true green? like, the main story is about green girls green?

asking for my waifu. she likes green.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I'm playing 0.52 and had the exact same issue... briefly. I used "Unfuck Me" and it solved the problem right quick.
ok that's strange, i thought the fix is in the 0.52.. probably the posted 0.51 bugfix for that cottage might also work in 0.52. i don't have much time to double/triple/quad check like i usually do. it's sunny outside and i have 5 grandkids so well.. less time on the compootar.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
ok that's strange, i thought the fix is in the 0.52.. probably the posted 0.51 bugfix for that cottage might also work in 0.52. i don't have much time to double/triple/quad check like i usually do. it's sunny outside and i have 5 grandkids so well.. less time on the compootar.
No worries, like I said the Unfuck Me made short work of this inconvenience.

Reactions: F1forhalp
4.50 star(s) 64 Votes