• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Goblin Jaeger [v0.0.1] [Milkshake Project]

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
Oh jeez... another tech demo hat starts and ends up not really going forward. I like the concept, but there has been so many disappointments in the category, I don't know If I can take another...

Best of luck to the dev, regardless!

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
Oh jeez... another tech demo hat starts and ends up not really going forward. I like the concept, but there has been so many disappointments in the category, I don't know If I can take another...

Best of luck to the dev, regardless!

No need to worry; I completely understand how you feel. We've experienced similar situations with some games too. If you're not entirely sure yet, no problem! You can keep an eye on our development progress, and you'll witness our commitment to doing things right.

Reactions: zkawai

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
Interesting concept, are there any plans for pregnancy content?
Hello Quazario, I wanted to let you know that it's indeed possible to add pregnancy in the future. The storyline we envision involves the Goblins kidnapping girls from the village to reproduce themselves, and we can add the pregnancy part, we don't have an ETA of when this can be included, but def it can be implemented ;)

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
The default buttons for attacking and moving are horrible... please allow us to change them in a future update. The default buttons for attacking and moving are horrible... please allow us to change them in a future update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Milkshakeproject

kman29

Feb 6, 2022
The movement feels wonky and the combat is awful. My personal opinion is that the 2.5d play space the devs are going for hampers both combat and movement. After awhile I just sprinted past everything because I could.

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
I know I'm getting to try this for free but damn I just hope it wouldn't be just vaporware in the end.

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
The default buttons for attacking and moving are horrible... please allow us to change them in a future update. The default buttons for attacking and moving are horrible... please allow us to change them in a future update.

Hey there! We're considering adding a second preset of buttons to the game, or even the option to customize the controls. We'd love your input on which buttons or button combinations would work best for you. Please let us know your thoughts!

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
The movement feels wonky and the combat is awful. My personal opinion is that the 2.5d play space the devs are going for hampers both combat and movement. After awhile I just sprinted past everything because I could.

Thank you for your feedback! Rest assured, we're committed to enhancing the combat system to provide you with a satisfying gaming experience, catering to both the regular and +18 content. Your support means a lot to us!