2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
We'll continue to screw, have cream-pie or two,
We'll plug you and fill you, bear child or two,
We'll continue to grow, and take it all,
Unless Goblin Slayer comes and kills us all,
We'll even take this castle with that thicc elf bitch,
Our strength is in horde, deal with this bitch.
They rhyming words with the same words?

Man I hope they rape better then they rap cuz otherwise they aint making the Nationals.

Reactions: A_mando1911

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Goblin Crusher [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (725 MB/ 215 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Yahahhaj

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
how boring a game can be , this is really a boring game that I played in my entire life there is no instruction where to go and what to do its just frustrating I don't know what to do after giving medicines to all of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Petey92210781

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
how do i move the tree log in the forest near the city entrance ? it says i need to find information on shortcut in the castle?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
A knight with big tits.

Interesting, since a knight is always a male, the female form of knight is dame.

This is one of the most idiotic mistakes ever made, and lots of games make the same mistake...

Katzenoir

Apr 24, 2021
A knight with big tits.

Interesting, since a knight is always a male, the female form of knight is dame.

This is one of the most idiotic mistakes ever made, and lots of games make the same mistake...
So... a futanari with junk and a box would be a knight or a dame? a kname perhaps?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
So... a futanari with junk and a box would be a knight or a dame? a kname perhaps?
They would be what their bodies primarily are.
Except futanaris don't exist.They are a fantasy variant of hermaphrodites, which are incredibly rare and usually, their dick doesnt really work.

Reactions: ZoneTan20

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
why are all the battle games like this, where you play the female protag and the sex scene is a *fail state*? It's annoying bc it puts my drive to win battles at odds with my drive to see sex scenes. If you switch the protag role so you're playing the male character this tension is erased and both drives are aligned. Sex scenes become a reward for victory.

The "goblins vs naive adventurer girls" trope is great, just would rather see it from the other angle. Anyone know of games like that?

Reactions: ZoneTan20

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
(Translated from Japanese):

'Hey guys. Big problem. I've made this game with raper goblins and a knight with big tits. But fuck... I can't think of what to call it. It's killing me. Fuck. Cant even think of a name. A name....'

"....Wait. I have an idea."

Shame it's got such bad reviews & (I assume) bad gameplay, with such a fantastic premise.

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
(Translated from Japanese):

'Hey guys. Big problem. I've made this game with raper goblins and a knight with big tits. But fuck... I can't think of what to call it. It's killing me. Fuck. Cant even think of a name. A name....'

"....Wait. I have an idea."

Shame it's got such bad reviews & (I assume) bad gameplay, with such a fantastic premise.
all you have to do is look at the art previews in the OP. RPGMaker world, bland line art, and censored H scenes.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes