Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Now that is just false advertising.
I came expecting crushed goblins!
Game should be named "goblin's breeding sow"
goblin-slayer.gif

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
I cleaned up the translation a little with Translator++, just to test the program.
Improved the dialogue in various scenes to make sense, translated some untranslated text, and made the names consistent.
Maybe controversial: Changed Herene to Helena, Terise to Therese, and Berberia to Belberia (maybe should be Belveria).
To install just replace the folders with those on the zip.

Reactions: Serge05

Serge05

Aug 19, 2023
I cleaned up the translation a little with Translator++, just to test the program.
Improved the dialogue in various scenes to make sense, translated some untranslated text, and made the names consistent.
Maybe controversial: Changed Herene to Helena, Terise to Therese, and Berberia to Belberia (maybe should be Belveria).
To install just replace the folders with those on the zip.
Hey men great work, i really liked the translation, just having a small issue, for some reason the bar of shaking does not move and it stays on the middle, i checked with Json Formatter and looks like the issue is in the CommonEvent.Json in Data folder, but don't know where to start to change it. Since you worked on it, might know which line moves it.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
a lot of people complain about me always asking about the games content and wonder why im even on the page in the first place...
but you see for every game i ask about there are 10 games like this that i simply ignore

this game is about rape...100% rape there is no confusion or misinterpretation of the tags like with other games

this is nothing more then a rape simulator, and normally i would just close the page and move on, but i want there so be some proof for the trolls..that im not trolling, i only ask about games that MIGHT be worth playing, this game...and so many others that i simply ignore are not for me and i just walk away

so to eveyone who keeps asking...yes i know what site im on, and yes i know not all games are like this one...thats why i ask, and thats whe ill kep asking, to find the gold in the big ol pile or rape

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
Hey men great work, i really liked the translation, just having a small issue, for some reason the bar of shaking does not move and it stays on the middle, i checked with Json Formatter and looks like the issue is in the CommonEvent.Json in Data folder, but don't know where to start to change it. Since you worked on it, might know which line moves it.
Yeah, noticed that. I'm going to have to go line by line until I find what broke it. In the meantime I would recommend replacing the file with the one from the old translation. I'm working on In the Depths of the Mysterious World right now and I'm not going to come back to this until I finish that project. This game was just for practice.

Peladitenn

Jun 15, 2023
I would like to know how I can get through the first part, where you tour the city.

I only found the mission of bringing the captain his medicine, and also to the innkeeper, manager and secretary...

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes