Hello-7191

Sep 24, 2023
So I just got to the part of the game where you play as Uzuki. Does her Submission level matter at all? I already have Kanami's over 100 because I want ending 2, but since Uzuki has her own meter I was wondering if that affects anything.

DeltaP5

Sep 2, 2018
So I just got to the part of the game where you play as Uzuki. Does her Submission level matter at all? I already have Kanami's over 100 because I want ending 2, but since Uzuki has her own meter I was wondering if that affects anything.
I don’t think it matters. I was fooling around with Uzuki more since I like her type and went with more than 100 submission with her. Nothing will change with her scenes even if you get her submission that high. She is part of a post ending scene with Arthur.

MightGuy2024

Mar 23, 2024
I don’t think it matters. I was fooling around with Uzuki more since I like her type and went with more than 100 submission with her. Nothing will change with her scenes even if you get her submission that high. She is part of a post ending scene with Arthur.
I got her to 100 and i think it does affect her scene when she gets captured by arthur the first time.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so question the pixies only have one scene and the girl uziki has scene's with small green goblins and dog's but no other really should have more with those too. also trinity

4.30 star(s) 44 Votes