Thread Updated: 2020-08-11
Release Date: 2020-01-02
Developer: WZero -
Censored: No
Version: v0.0.4 - Prototype
Language: English
Other Games: Celphie: Bounty Hunter - REXXA
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot (583).png Screenshot (584).png Screenshot (585).png Screenshot (586).png Screenshot (587).png Screenshot (588).png Screenshot (589).png Screenshot (590).png

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Well, i'll give it a shot, better than playing click for dialogue and images or reading some erotic book in a game format, i think

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I always wanted to play as a gloop!
Whats a gloop? Oh i see, well i- Hail Gallaxhar! -hope we can get ourselves some- Hail Gallaxhar! -balloons then. For our birthday. Hail Gallaxhar!

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
So far, gameplay seems good, but you can see already that optimization wasn't all that, but i'll disconsider since it's a demo, kinda like God of War style of combat, funny, i'll give a couple more points since for a demo, we got a juicy scene and a mini boss fight, missed healing only got essences and almost got fucked by that minion with fire ball, that was unexpected, was cool af, female model, not that strange only for the hair, the game seems cool, jump part got me good, was expecting falling to death and having to start again, more points for that, camera a bit strange but seems cool, good game to look forward to, but i really expect it isn't something that you can only play on those last generation super computers and can be playable on old pcs, kinda sick of those excuses "You can't play bcs your pc is trash and the engine that the game was developed is for good pcs" but if you look at World of Warcraft, made with Unreal Engine and i can easily play on ultra without much headache, make it seem to be much of a excuse for lazy development and lack of knowledge.