Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
Found a few bugs using 51.2:

If you have a gal following you, are in their bedroom, and their sleep time hits, they go to sleep. However, this doesn't cancel the follow mode. So if you move out of the room, they'll follow you, but you'll get error messages when doing certain things (like telling them to stop following you). Seems like either they shouldn't go to sleep while in follow mode or else going to sleep should end the following.

The St. Patrick's Day event had a bunch of missing images. I believe I stayed with the guest red head for the various choices. It also had some trouble, I think, due to my having a gal in follow mode when I started the event.

Ayane has no hint text for reaching the 3rd obedience level. Just a -.

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP... Could someone tell me how to trigger School staff sexysuit quest I? I did check the event list, yet "Sarah must be in the room" is never met no matter how I drag her around to Hikari or the other way around...
Have you done the new student uniform one? You need to have that one done first, I believe.

Dec 13, 2018
I'm a bit confused (or is it more accurate to say non-plussed?) over what emancipation's all about.
• To emancipate (the people you can emancipate), you basically have to have quite torrid 'affairs' going on first.
• The emancipation events then suggest the emancipated person is (effectively) separating from their spouse.

But nothing really changes:
1) Going to the emancipated person's bedroom at night, and their spouse is still there.
- Utako never had a spouse present, so no change there.
2) What you can do with them remains the same.

Perhaps it's just me, but I feel as if emancipating (as it takes quite a bit of effort) should result in more of a change.
E.g.:
• Possibly, now you get to sleep with the your new lover?
• Or perhaps if the spouse wakes up to you having sex, they excuse themselves and leave the room?
• Yatsumi now participates in blowjobs without costing affection?
• Utako puts with having to wash her wedding outfit?
• Other?

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
is there way to make aiko the real mother or is it just a stepcest game? did not find an incets patch or instructions to activate real incest

Dec 13, 2018
There's a minor bug with Hanae and stat 'Come in pussy': It doesn't increment in spite of doing just that. :)

EDIT: Reading the wiki provides a 'sort-of' reason why this stat isn't increased for Hanae.
'Sort of' in the sense that not popping her cherry may be desirable.
Still, that's not implicit in not 'keeping score' on this, as the only way you know score isn't kept is past the point that it's helpful.
So still fells like a bug.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018
Is it possible to control Hecate (Secret Book 3)?
Reason I ask: There's two options with one greyed out and popup saying 'Hecate couldn't be controlled'
Obviously: Suggests there is a way. But I can't figure out how.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smug

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
Glassix Update
I Remove Links Once The Downloads Are Public

Public Downloads

51.2 -52.0 Patch
52.0 Full

Changelog:

• Added Nabila level 3
  • Added Ayane level 3 & 4
  • Added new event "Belly dance" for Nabila
  • Russian translation updated by FomFom
  • Fixed missing image for Emiri heeljob with some outfits (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed wrong key name in Kana's room and Ayane's room (Thanks Popfan!)
  • Fixed waypoints tooltip not disappearing when activating the glasses (Thanks Fr0stst0rm!)
  • Added missing toilets, bath and night events in Ayane's gallery

Last edited:

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
How close are we to the end? This game has been in development so long I lost interest.
unless you are here for the complete story alone (as in every character arc) the game is pretty much more than complete by usual standards.
It works, it has a lot of content, main story is complete (not sure about harem route) and everything else is just a cherry waiting to be put on top.

Not saying that the game is great, renders aged quite badly since it really was in development for ages, but it is fine if every other aspect.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
unless you are here for the complete story alone (as in every character arc) the game is pretty much more than complete by usual standards.
It works, it has a lot of content, main story is complete (not sure about harem route) and everything else is just a cherry waiting to be put on top.

Not saying that the game is great, renders aged quite badly since it really was in development for ages, but it is fine if every other aspect.
Thanks. I'll give it another whirl. It's been a couple of years since I fired it up.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes