dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
will you make a post ending.
I find it a let down that you can not enjoy lily and anael after you enslaved them.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
hey guys do I need the other patches for the game?
No! Maybe! it depends... If you just downloaded Glassix v0.31 then that is all you need if however you have an older version then you would use the patch to update your game to the latest version which is v0.31

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Someone know if the crunched ver come with the patch to 30.1 ?
No it doesn't, the compressed version - is v0.30 you would need to patch it to then

Reactions: Todeswunsch

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Have the minor events been made repeatable yet? Dev keeps saying that would be no big deal and should be added soon.

wyszna

Apr 27, 2017
<XML Error> Lang.xml is not formatted properly
It happen in Polish version. Its possible to fix this in easy way, or i should play english?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Wow, that was fast. Now let's find out what's gotten borked in this one -_^
So, found anything ? I would be surprised too if there were no bugs here :p I'm already aware of a bug with the married girls night event, still checking on it.

Fullscreen bug still not fixed.
Hm, on my side, when I click on full screen, the game window does go full screen with just black bars left and right since it's keeping proportion. What happens on your end?

will you make a post ending.
I find it a let down that you can not enjoy lily and anael after you enslaved them.
Currently nothing planned like those. I understand your feeling though. I'll check with my patrons if they're interested too at a later date. Right now, I'd like to focus on completing the game, so first the endings then adding all the small missing elements in game like the alternative cloth images during commands or reviewing the tutorial to introduce properly all the features in game and so on...

Have the minor events been made repeatable yet? Dev keeps saying that would be no big deal and should be added soon.
We've been discussing about that with Carpe over the past month and decided to work on that in a slight different way. The events will become repeatable with slight modifications afte they've been triggered once and would not give obedience points to keep game balance. It should be included in 0.32 if all goes well.

How do you unlock the work clothes for the school and the hospital?
Not implemented yet :p

Sere

May 15, 2017
So, found anything ? I would be surprised too if there were no bugs here :p I'm already aware of a bug with the married girls night event, still checking on it.

Hm, on my side, when I click on full screen, the game window does go full screen with just black bars left and right since it's keeping proportion. What happens on your end?

Currently nothing planned like those. I understand your feeling though. I'll check with my patrons if they're interested too at a later date. Right now, I'd like to focus on completing the game, so first the endings then adding all the small missing elements in game like the alternative cloth images during commands or reviewing the tutorial to introduce properly all the features in game and so on...

We've been discussing about that with Carpe over the past month and decided to work on that in a slight different way. The events will become repeatable with slight modifications afte they've been triggered once and would not give obedience points to keep game balance. It should be included in 0.32 if all goes well.

Ok, thanks.

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Thanks for the reply! I have to disagree with the plan to make the repeatable events not give obedience points. Getting obedience points gets kind of grindy; one of the reasons I wanted to see repeatable events was to make that process a little less tedious.

Reactions: Darkaura

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
A miniature window surrounded by blackness. Check back on page 138 for a screenshot of the problem.
I can hit Windowed and then Full Screen to make it work, but it doesn't stick. If I close and then reload, I have to repeat this process. It defaults to full screen but doesn't seem to operate properly on my system, for whatever reason.
I'm running 0.31.0. That was the patch file version. I'm giving the Full download a try but I can't imagine it'd be any different.

I deleted settings.json (so as to create a new one from scratch) and then the rest of the the game's files (aside from saves) and installed the full version (as opposed to the patch) of 0.31.0. Problem persists.
I even tried editing the settings.json to read FullScreen=0 to make it load in Windowed mode and that worked. Still had to switch it to Full Screen manually.
Then I closed the game and reloaded it. Same problem.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Glassix HD pack

Glassix SBPR characters cards

There was never an update on the character cards was there? Could you just take the png's and drop them into the character locations since they're the same image type?

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
I kept trying. I downloaded both the update and the full version, opened them as new and not overwriting my old file, imported only the save file and it will not let me see the harem endings for anyone but Shizuka. For the rest it hangs.

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Glassix [v0.30] [Gaweb Studio]- Original Size: 2.93GB

Download Win (696MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will we have a crunched 31.0?
if i download crunch 30 aply patch 30 to 30.1 and 30.1 to 31 it will work?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

I can confirm that the game window in full screen is smaller, there is a smaller black bar on the top and bottom edges. I never had the full screen issue, so I don't know if that is what this bug was to begin with.

dorknut

Jun 6, 2017
I've been having trouble with a certain scene for a while: I can't access Lily's "a pressing urge" from the gallery, when I do the screen goes black and the game stops responding. It's been like that for atleast the last 4 patches. Not that big of a deal; however Okimi's bad end now gives me the same problem, if I talk to her and use the "I choose you" option the screen fades to black and won't respond to clicks.

Aside from that problem, there might be something wrong with ryoko's bad end, after the move to the strip club no part 2 for the scene plays for me.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Thanks for the reply! I have to disagree with the plan to make the repeatable events not give obedience points. Getting obedience points gets kind of grindy; one of the reasons I wanted to see repeatable events was to make that process a little less tedious.
Well since I'm head into the code, I don't really test the game in a normal way meaning I don't have a good vision of the game balance. I'll check with my patrons to see what they prefer.

A miniature window surrounded by blackness. Check back on page 138 for a screenshot of the problem.
I can hit Windowed and then Full Screen to make it work, but it doesn't stick. If I close and then reload, I have to repeat this process. It defaults to full screen but doesn't seem to operate properly on my system, for whatever reason.
I'm running 0.31.0. That was the patch file version. I'm giving the Full download a try but I can't imagine it'd be any different.

I deleted settings.json (so as to create a new one from scratch) and then the rest of the the game's files (aside from saves) and installed the full version (as opposed to the patch) of 0.31.0. Problem persists.
I even tried editing the settings.json to read FullScreen=0 to make it load in Windowed mode and that worked. Still had to switch it to Full Screen manually.
Then I closed the game and reloaded it. Same problem.
Hm, there was an automatic update for Construct 2 (the software I use to create the game) about 2 or 3 months ago which changed the way fullscreen work. I didn't notice at first and it was only last month I saw that. I usually only test in window mode since it's more convenient. There are now a few options to handle fullscreen in the software. I'll try to tinker with the rest but from my last test, the one I choose was supposed to go fullscreen while keeping proportion and it's working on my end. If it's not working everywhere, that could be a pain to solve. I'll look into that.

There was never an update on the character cards was there? Could you just take the png's and drop them into the character locations since they're the same image type?
Which npc are missing ?

I've been having trouble with a certain scene for a while: I can't access Lily's "a pressing urge" from the gallery, when I do the screen goes black and the game stops responding. It's been like that for atleast the last 4 patches. Not that big of a deal; however Okimi's bad end now gives me the same problem, if I talk to her and use the "I choose you" option the screen fades to black and won't respond to clicks.

Aside from that problem, there might be something wrong with ryoko's bad end, after the move to the strip club no part 2 for the scene plays for me.
Got it, I'll solve that asap.

Reactions: dorknut
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes