ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I should have looked at the first several pages of posts before downloading this. I don't mind that Dark Silver is wanting to lessen the chances of this game being pirated, but at the same time I will not invest in anything unless I have enough of a sample to make the decision. I do not know about anyone else, but I was only able to reach the point where the two sisters met at the airport, and then it went to a page that have Beloved Sister at the top and a pause and skip icon that did not work; there was nothing else. For me, it isn't a good sample and is essentially a waste of my time.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Hey. Is it possible to finish this quests (v0.7)? - "backyard" and "flirting" ??? I can't do anything about it... nothing happen during sunbath and I can't ask Alice\Lien|Sophie for advice.

EDIT:
I don't quite understand this. As a non-paying member, my game is in version 0.7 (at least that's what I see in main menu), but I don't have all the content of it, such as - buyable laptop - flirting - more Julia quest's - neighbors...Is that exlusive content for paying members? What is the real version of my game now? 0.4? This is complicated.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey. Is it possible to finish this quests (v0.7)? - "backyard" and "flirting" ??? I can't do anything about it... nothing happen during sunbath and I can't ask Alice\Lien|Sophie for advice.

EDIT:
I don't quite understand this. As a non-paying member, my game is in version 0.7 (at least that's what I see in main menu), but I don't have all the content of it, such as - buyable laptop - flirting - more Julia quest's - neighbors...Is that exlusive content for paying members? What is the real version of my game now? 0.4? This is complicated.
Client version 0.7. Server based content version 0.5.

crozone95

Jan 12, 2018
I dont know is it because we need to have internet connection or what but why game is slow? I mean i click on some room it takes 2sec to load then first chat between julia and some other girl is again slow, you see text from one girl and you need to wait like 3-4sec other girl to respond...

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I dont know is it because we need to have internet connection or what but why game is slow? I mean i click on some room it takes 2sec to load then first chat between julia and some other girl is again slow, you see text from one girl and you need to wait like 3-4sec other girl to respond...
I think it's just game engine - Unity. Maybe yours and mine PC's are not good enough for it? I personally hate Unity. Ren'Py is much better, and even rpgm is more to my liking.

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
It's because this game client literally issues a full request to the download server at each step within the game to find out what text and photos to display on your screen, and that server is being hit by 100% of the player base while also handling client updates. When you think about it, it's an incredibly insidious design.

I think it's just game engine - Unity. Maybe yours and mine PC's are not good enough for it? I personally hate Unity. Ren'Py is much better, and even rpgm is more to my liking.
I hear you man. I personally hate Photoshop. Paint is much better, and even kid pix is more to my liking.

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
I think I'm bailing on this game until it is more fleshed out... as of right now, it's a gorgeous game with great looking mechanics that just isn't arousing or fun. Maybe it will have a payoff that will be worth all the time spent messing around, but as of right now, there is way too much buildup with no tension at all.

It's almost like Kate is too unbelievably innocent even for a corruption story- excessive dialog and plotting around her descent is just uninteresting. Skip all the beginning of that and insert a paragraph about how she used to be super innocent, but now she can change clothes in the locker room without having a moral crisis.

I guess that action will move much faster when there is more to do in the game, so I'm crossing my fingers that this will be worth checking out in six months or so.

Good luck to the devs!

Reactions: kloodx

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
thought of trying this, but the spyware mechanic bugs me, that is why I crack any pc game that use denuvo as I dont want to reward any devs that do this kind stuff.
is this temporary ? like when game completed it will change ?

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
thought of trying this, but the spyware mechanic bugs me, that is why I crack any pc game that use denuvo as I dont want to reward any devs that do this kind stuff.
is this temporary ? like when game completed it will change ?
Dark Silver has publicly stated that the server-side components of this game will be moved to the client side in future releases. Dark Silver has publicly stated a lot of things though. Only time will tell, more power to you if you have the patience to find out.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Dark Silver has publicly stated that the server-side components of this game will be moved to the client side in future releases. Dark Silver has publicly stated a lot of things though. Only time will tell, more power to you if you have the patience to find out.
oki, thx

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes