bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Graphics look amazing. I can't wait to start sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass
Lmao, best comment ever.
However I sincerely hope that DS will also introduce a mandatory ass stretching/gape class in his "experimental college".
Since its called "experimental" it has to live to expectations of really, really being experimental. :p

Sadly, as it is a game from a russian developer that requires me to disable my firewall for his app to "call home" I wont be playing it but... good luck to all adventurers willing to do so.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
All Patreon backed games are Games as a Service you pay monthly for updates. You do not own your game copy the developer is granting a use license for that month. Mainstream games are going that way too

Reactions: if95

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
I bookmarked the page so that I can check it out later. I love the details put into the background pics, but I noticed that the soda can looks exactly like a dr pepper can. I doubt the brand owners would really care, but you never now when or if a corporate dog may slap you with a lawsuit for using a trademarked image. I'd change it to dr. peppy so they can't say anything, but in anycase good luck with the game.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
So, Is this game gonna hide vaginas and penetration also? Cause BB pretty much did that to the extreme. And being a female prot. it'd be silly to hide vaginas like in BB. Just saying.

Reactions: kasata

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
All Patreon backed games are Games as a Service you pay monthly for updates. You do not own your game copy the developer is granting a use license for that month. Mainstream games are going that way too
Just wait until there is some meat in the game, then the more tech savvy people here will make a cracked version just like this dev previous game. ;)

Reactions: if95

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok, so I checked it. UI looks amazing, graphic looks amazing, it has a a couple of bugs (crash while entering a pool or untranslated lines) but nothing serious. Only thing that has to be changed is conversation tab. It has to react to mouse button as for now it's so unconvenient it's almost unplayable. Except for that it's a nice piece of code. Can't wait for improved version

Reactions: KaiserST

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
so after taking thousands of $ on BB, he puts in on hold to make another grind fest and milk thousands again

and Dark Silver actually made this game in 2016, got to version 0.8 and abandoned it, the 2016 make is actually on the website

Reactions: Grozar and Paprika

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It needs to connect to the internet to actually load the game, so I'm guessing that it needs to download files to work ?!
I'd rather throw my PC out the window than allow a russian made game, and more so DS, a notorious greedy idiot, have any sort of access to my computer, and chances are 50-50 that it's a bitcoin miner.
If someone can release an offline version that would be great, but I'm guessing from his last game that it's gonna take a few months before we get to see anything interesting.
It is not a dataminer but DRM.
When the amount of content is worth it people will most likely make a crack. Until there it's better to wait.

fibrizzo

Nov 18, 2017
And now compare this to hmm i don't know, lets say Milfy City or Filf. Meh for such "big" developer realising 150 mb no content 0.1 ver is quite pathethic. And that always online DRM, meh. For now i pass.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes