doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I cant do anything in this game. Save, talk with my syster, find any one in the school, academy, marketing... nothing...
Is cause i use the game as a "guest"?

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
I can do anything in this game. Save, talk with my syster, find any one in the school, academy, marketing... nothing...
Is cause i use the game as a "guest"?
can or cant? i sign in as guest too and whatever i do is never saved .

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
can just explore for now...next update should have more "beef" to it (hope so anyway, DS said that about 0.2 and we are on 0.2)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Yes we know it's Alice. The insertion and a smart move, by Dark Silver, not to lose too many donors
... i guess a smart move to implement BB in Glamour. He told about we‘ll see all BB protagonists in Glamour. BB in past structure we won’t see anymore.

Reactions: KaiserST

Rolwell

Aug 27, 2017
it won't let me log into Patreon and only allows me to play as a guest. Any help would be appreciated

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
it won't let me log into Patreon and only allows me to play as a guest. Any help would be appreciated
it's normal, it has not yet "activate" this button because for now there is nothing in the game, neither for those who have paid nor for those who have not paid

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 99400

DS should really stop hiding the pussy in his renders. Specially because the game barely has any content yet and scenes like these are some of the only moments of nudity we get at the beginning.
I'm sure just like in old glamour, you can lower Kate's modesty and she'll masterbate naked

Reactions: KaiserST

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
DS should really stop hiding the pussy in his renders. Specially because the game barely has any content yet and scenes like these are some of the only moments of nudity we get at the beginning.
This is not nudity. Also he can't post explicit pictures in public posts.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
I see a lot of promise here, but if this game goes down the road of dealing with another Eric-type character from BB I don't want anything to do with it. I for one will wait and see where this game is headed before getitng invested in it. The whole rival male figure ruined BB for me, I will not make that mistake twice.

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
I see a lot of promise here, but if this game goes down the road of dealing with another Eric-type character from BB I don't want anything to do with it. I for one will wait and see where this game is headed before getitng invested in it. The whole rival male figure ruined BB for me, I will not make that mistake twice.
There won't be a male rival... You play as a female... :p

Reactions: SciGuy

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hi, quick question, do we still have to log in DS's server to play or is there any DRM free version ? Thank you

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes