Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Can someone please explain how you even start the game? This is the 3rd version I've attempted and I can't even get past the load screen or find a workable solution in the thread, and hopefully add the explaination to the OP.

I know I've asked this question multiple times in the thread. But it seems to get drowned out by other posts. If anyone who is currently able to play the game would reply. I really would appreciate it.

Reactions: Viomode

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm working on finding a way to cheat in the game. Can anyone copy the contents of the files in this folder on PC:

c:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\

I need to do some comparisons. It'd really help too if you could give me the protags stats in the game as well (female protag, please. If I can figure out cheating money it should help both. But I need data to compare.)

Reactions: JasonJemodah

fotistse

Apr 27, 2017
The buttons don't correspond to the icons.
Plus it freezes at the hall..
Am i doing something wrong?
Is it the antivirus or smth???

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I expect more of the same for v11 but I'm really looking forward to some lisa/alice content....I just hope its worthwhile.

Viomode

Apr 13, 2018
Can someone please explain how you even start the game? This is the 3rd version I've attempted and I can't even get past the load screen or find a workable solution in the thread, and hopefully add the explaination to the OP.

I know I've asked this question multiple times in the thread. But it seems to get drowned out by other posts. If anyone who is currently able to play the game would reply. I really would appreciate it.
I´m having the same problems, it would be nice if anyone could help us.
I can´t get past the loading screen. Last version 0.9 was working really well for me.

heartagram10

Jun 3, 2017
I´m stuck at the loading screen.
0.9 was working perfectly.
After update problems with loading.
I tried more than ten times, I give up for now.
Any suggestions?
Game won't go pass initial loading screen... its loading 4ever, V0.9 worked fine. Tried running as admin and with no antivirus but it didn't help.
It is not even opening. I am stuck in the openning screen. How am I supposed to fix this.

Most likely port 3000 is in use and so the server cannot run, thus the game will not launch. Run netstat -ab in the command line as administrator and it will show you what process is using port 3000.

You can also check the output_log.txt located in %UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour to pinpoint if it's some other error.

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017

We still haven't told you about our plans for 0.11, so this post will go somewhat in detail about what to expect. You might want to skip it if you want to go in completely blind, but it doesn't have too many spoilers.
Once you load your old (0.10 or older) save in 0.11, the game will delete your progress with Alice/Lisa/Vicky. As we already said before, we decided to reboot it so we can add adult content without breaking Patreon guidelines. Alice will ask Kate out in a cafe (access to the cafe and flirt skills won't go anywhere if you already unlocked it before) where you'll get to meet Vicky and Lisa. The order of events will be basically the same, but the dialogs will be completely different. Once you're done with the introductions, Alice will invite Kate to her house.
And here's a big spoiler: Alice will offer Kate a part-time job as a maid in Alice's house. Cleaning events will let you get to know people who live the house and their secrets. People who played our previous game will get to see how the story changed after the reboot, and new players will get to know important and interesting characters, which will be integral part of Glamour.

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
Some really interesting news. I wonder, will be Eric some kind related to BB family (The head of whole family or uncle). Just imagine the threesome (Eric, Max, Kate)

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes