SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Wait... this game is by the same people as Big Brother, it has been out since March, only has 2.5 Stars, and only 278 Likes? Hmmmm.... :unsure:

Hugobozz

Jul 27, 2018
So, I've finished the quests in my log (Basement; Maria and Peter; Flirting; Cafe Deja vu; Massage; A job; Investigation; College) as well as all events in Progress. As someone using a free account, is there anything else I can trigger already, or do I need to wait another 1-2 weeks before more content is added?

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
any idea where the new save directory is, it isnt using the old one or old saves dont work? C:\Users\User name\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour is old path.

iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
Im not usually that guy but since i played this all the way back when and there was nothing in it, can anyone say if there is any point playing this game, i liked his previous game but damn the development in this one is sloooow, any replies appreciated.

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
Are there any bj/sex scenes in this game (involving female MC) or is it just meaningless grind without any action?

heartagram10

Jun 3, 2017
Hate to be that guy, but I'm stuck on the loading screen. "Loading" Turns red, and runs indefinitely.

I've added a firewall exception, and run as administrator. Still no success. And that's with the offline version.
Make sure port 3000 is not in use, that was the issue for me.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
PLEASE, DON'T INCLUDE INCEST. No matter how hot would be to fuck twins or something like that. No one want that what happen to BB happens to this.

Reactions: top_1404

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
hello, I start glamor offline, and someone would have a complete backup of the quest julia and rick thank you
The saves are encrypted. Commence eye-rolling, but saves cannot be easily shared without some hacking skills.

Offline version is garbage.
There is nothing to do, nothing to see.
I can not believe this guy made Big Brother.
Sorry for the excitement.
What makes it garbage to you? There is a lot to do and a lot to see. Those things might not be to your taste, but to claim there's nothing to do and nothing to see is simply false.

I do not understand this game, does the male protagonist have at least the content or is the development focused on the female protagonist?
at the beginning he mentions me :currently alex doesn't have as much content as kate you might want to choose her to get the most out of the game
The game was originally released with only Kate as the MC. When there was some noise about people not liking female protagonists, they introduced Alex, and then other patrons complained that was a waste of time. So DS did a poll a few weeks ago: 53% wanted only Kate developments and 85% preferred focusing mostly on Kate developments. Only 5% wanted mostly Alex developments, so I doubt we'll be seeing any MC-Alex updates anytime soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any incest in the game or actual sex? cause as far as i know DS this is still in the blue balling phase.
There are oral/HJ/masturbation scenes with Kate and several nPCs, both guys and girls, and lots of voyeur scenes of other nPCs having sex, including anal. Kate has not had sex yet. Originally, Julia was Kate's sister, but they rewrote that because of Patreon's rules. But it's easy to play along knowing Kate and Julia are sisters, and if you count Julia giving Kate an orgasm in the shower as incest, then yes :).

Im not usually that guy but since i played this all the way back when and there was nothing in it, can anyone say if there is any point playing this game, i liked his previous game but damn the development in this one is sloooow, any replies appreciated.
It's hard to answer the "Is it worth it?" question. Depends on your taste. You can download the CGs from the OP and determine for yourself?

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
The saves are encrypted. Commence eye-rolling, but saves cannot be easily shared without some hacking skills.

What makes it garbage to you? There is a lot to do and a lot to see. Those things might not be to your taste, but to claim there's nothing to do and nothing to see is simply false.

The game was originally released with only Kate as the MC. When there was some noise about people not liking female protagonists, they introduced Alex, and then other patrons complained that was a waste of time. So DS did a poll a few weeks ago: 53% wanted only Kate developments and 85% preferred focusing mostly on Kate developments. Only 5% wanted mostly Alex developments, so I doubt we'll be seeing any MC-Alex updates anytime soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are oral/HJ/masturbation scenes with Kate and several nPCs, both guys and girls, and lots of voyeur scenes of other nPCs having sex, including anal. Kate has not had sex yet. Originally, Julia was Kate's sister, but they rewrote that because of Patreon's rules. But it's easy to play along knowing Kate and Julia are sisters, and if you count Julia giving Kate an orgasm in the shower as incest, then yes :).

It's hard to answer the "Is it worth it?" question. Depends on your taste. You can download the CGs from the OP and determine for yourself?
If the game started as female protagonist only then the results of this poll are predictable. Current patrons who joined for female protagonist content would likely want more female protagonist content. If the Dev also wants patrons who prefer male protagonist content he must commit to developing it.

Reactions: groq
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes