Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I wouldn't call it 'improvement' tbh
No, I didn't mean "improvement" and yes improvise. I was selecting some existing renders, discarding others to improvise on the story. There are many things I would like to do if I knew how to render well, such as Alice appearing in a school uniform, the characters in the living room / lounge room talking, especially Lisa, I don't see any rendering of her watching TV. I can do this with Glamour sprites, so I'm thinking of joining the two, abandoned BB and BB glamour, so I will have to make several adaptations, because many things will not match with another, besides also putting together similar renders, there are many renders that Max looks like an adult, others Alice is weird, or Ann, Lisa and especially Kira that I didn't find many good renders for her. About the images above, I'm making changes with Kate because I think she's ugly in the original render and also I want make her look more like Kate from DS.

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
Good evening everybody. Unfortunately I have bad news, I will no longer be renewing my $40 subscription to DS. I'm tired of paying more money and being able to have little or no communication with him. It's the end of October and he actually wanted the update to be out by now. But nothing... there has been silence for 9 days, which I don't think is okay... Regards...

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
No, I didn't mean "improvement" and yes improvise. I was selecting some existing renders, discarding others to improvise on the story. There are many things I would like to do if I knew how to render well, such as Alice appearing in a school uniform, the characters in the living room / lounge room talking, especially Lisa, I don't see any rendering of her watching TV. I can do this with Glamour sprites, so I'm thinking of joining the two, abandoned BB and BB glamour, so I will have to make several adaptations, because many things will not match with another, besides also putting together similar renders, there are many renders that Max looks like an adult, others Alice is weird, or Ann, Lisa and especially Kira that I didn't find many good renders for her. About the images above, I'm making changes with Kate because I think she's ugly in the original render and also I want make her look more like Kate from DS.
You stated in the previous post “I've been working to improve some renders” then proceeded with “No, I didn't mean "improvement" and yes improvise” and concluded “I'm making changes with Kate because I think she's ugly”.

I assume we have communication issues and you mean you PSed images to ‘improve’.

Now, while beauty Is in the eye of the beholder, your ‘improved’ Kate’s face resembles a monkey.

Just saying.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
You stated in the previous post “I've been working to improve some renders” then proceeded with “No, I didn't mean "improvement" and yes improvise” and concluded “I'm making changes with Kate because I think she's ugly”.

I assume we have communication issues and you mean you PSed images to ‘improve’.

Now, while beauty Is in the eye of the beholder, your ‘improved’ Kate’s face resembles a monkey.

Just saying.
Ok (y)

Winnetou

Jul 18, 2018
Good evening everybody. Unfortunately I have bad news, I will no longer be renewing my $40 subscription to DS. I'm tired of paying more money and being able to have little or no communication with him. It's the end of October and he actually wanted the update to be out by now. But nothing... there has been silence for 9 days, which I don't think is okay... Regards...
that's intense.... you pay 40 and have no benefits? he doesn't even address your suggestions for improvement?

Reactions: Sombramain22

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017

October is almost over and it's time for another release. 0.52 is even bigger than we planned, with over 300 images and dozens of events. Although it's over 90% complete, we won't be able to release it tomorrow.

As a result, we decided to cut it into three parts:

0.52.1 is a series of events in which Karen teaches Lisa and Max in their room. We will release it tomorrow. This series of events alone is about the size of our average update.

0.52.2 will be released in a couple of days when everything is ready. This is a series of events during which Max and Lisa go to Veronica's for tutoring. This is also about as big an update as our usual one.

And then, as soon as we're done with 0.52.3, we'll release that as well. This movie will revolve around Max, Karen and Alice in the principal's office.

We are still hoping to release 0.53 in November. It will be dedicated to the adventures of Lisa, Max and Zoe in the medical office.

Fuksara

May 28, 2017
This one is so big he has to separate it over the month in 3 phases.... 300 images: 50 images per event (not counting different angle - in total 100 images per event) :D

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantin

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016

October is almost over and it's time for another release. 0.52 is even bigger than we planned, with over 300 images and dozens of events. Although it's over 90% complete, we won't be able to release it tomorrow.

As a result, we decided to cut it into three parts:

0.52.1 is a series of events in which Karen teaches Lisa and Max in their room. We will release it tomorrow. This series of events alone is about the size of our average update.

0.52.2 will be released in a couple of days when everything is ready. This is a series of events during which Max and Lisa go to Veronica's for tutoring. This is also about as big an update as our usual one.

And then, as soon as we're done with 0.52.3, we'll release that as well. This movie will revolve around Max, Karen and Alice in the principal's office.

We are still hoping to release 0.53 in November. It will be dedicated to the adventures of Lisa, Max and Zoe in the medical office.
Ha ha ha. Another attempt DS deceive gullible patrons.... I wonder how many people will believe his next lie

Reactions: destus
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes