Others - Abandoned - Glamour [v0.57] [Dark Silver]

1. 3.00 star(s)

mmmonsterkill

nice renders but the story is well..while not the worst iv seen definately not among the better ones for the guy path and also its very short but as its a game in progress that doesn't affect my rating. i dont play girl path so i cant really speak for it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1023239

"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."

I really enjoyed the overarching plot and twists in this game, as it encompasses all the classic elements of a good story. Although the standalone routes weren’t by any means remarkable, they were great at building suspense and a sense of urgency to figure out the pieces of the puzzle in order to solve the mystery. The universe of this games grows increasingly more complex and interesting the further you delve into the storyline. This demonstrates solid world-building and good storyline pacing by the writers.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Karia

It's really good, has some interesting characters and it has one of the best renders I've seen recently. The game itself is amazing to play, besides its few downsides.

But. There's a BIG but regarding this game.
    I understand the need to introduce a "DRM"(kinda) into it to avoid pirates. But why does it need to be one so intrusive as an always online type? As I said before, I totally agree with the developers when they try to protect their work, and I'm totally fine with it having an online license check.
    I'm not saying the game is bad, don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed myself through it so far. My only problem is with that online feature. Why does it have to be so aggressive? I mean, I agree with a license check every time I launch the game, what I dislike is that it checks every f* action I take on the game, and the delay depending on your internet speed really kills the mood sometimes.

So, my suggestion to the developers, if they ever read this:

Stay with the license-check thingy, it's fine, but reduce it, I dunno make it check every 20 actions instead of checking on every single click I click, that makes the game slow and really underwhelming to play.

That's about it... I really hope they look into it.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

PHANTOM44

This game is terrible to play - vast amounts of unnecessary dialogue interspesed with monotonous gameplay selecting clothes, cleaning etc i think the developers forget that players play games to get away from the mundane tasks in life.. there may be a story somwhere in this game but the average gamer will die of boredom long before finding it - sandbox games are meant to be fun this unfortunately is anything but..
  5. 2.00 star(s)

3xpurt

Renders are nice, just like they were in BB. However, interface looks nice, but is horrible to use. Having to swap between mouse to navigate and keyboard to skip, swapping screen sides depending on actions, and general UI lag, make this painful to play. It's only early stages, and the free version seems limited, but probably too much so, because If it wasn't for the forum posts, I would think the only thing I can do in this game is to walk back and forth to the bedroom/bathroom/living room, as the whole thing is unintuitive.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Silvialicius

Excellent renders. Almost the best I ever seen. The story could be good but it's difficult to understand what to do during the game. The game structure is ambitious and I appreciate the effort od Dark Silver to deliver an unique game experience. But I repeat myself, it's to diffficult to go on through the game. It's a pity because the game graphic is amazing!
  7. 1.00 star(s)

lexus33

(I'll maybe change it in the future, after a few versions.)

I'm usually not writing any review especially for 0.1 version but this game is just ridiculous... The developer is big enough to release a good, big, tested and bug-free first version of the game but of course, why should he?
    Okay, so why 1/5?

- Simple Daz3D models without ANY changes... The guy's models are already in many games. This probably will never be fixed.
    - All characters look... so normal? I don't like any character. (No special marks, shapes of the body, everyone's the same.)
    - The game is online and need a stable internet connection - wtf? I'm not gonna pledge anything anyway but this is just SO stupid for such a bad game, it probably took him more time than the content... (I'm not even gonna ask for how long did he worked on this..)
    - The conversation menu is ugly, no expressions just static one png image to another. No ability to skip or speed up the text.
    - Basically no story, nothing is interesting to keep me playing more and more.
    - many more...

If this game will become popular I'll lose faith in humanity... (Not that I haven't lost it years ago..)