thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
I prefer a game with female MC and bang another girls!
I really do not understand why most people here prefer a game in which they have a dick in the foreground on the screen in 90% of the time, instead of a game like Blooming Love, with two girls as protagonists.
I don't know... maybe because most of us have a dick and don't want to be the ones sucking it?

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Just to get a lot of the questions and whining out of the way
"Theres a lot of bugs"

Specfically these words "We can always keep working on improving code and graphics, but we're going to keep our word and 0.1 is going to be released in a couple of days. Also, we're not going to push back planned content to 0.2 and instead we'll update 0.1 Soon™."

"Online only?" "Does guest work" etc etc

U

User_51567

Is OK and I understand.
But what don't understand is the need to come to a game tagged female protagonist to say they don't like it. Who cares? Avoid the game and your comments, please.
That's easy why i come and check it out.

-Fan of Big Brother and payed a lot of money to Dark Silver for over a year, so i wanted to check it out of course.
-And i live by the rule... "you can only judge something if you played it first" Otherwise those words are meaningless and empty :)

But i tried it out now and i know what's probably coming in the future so my contribution to this thread will none :)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I attempted to run this game, but it is requiring an internet connection to run... It always seems to be a 50/50 chance with these Unity based games... I've played plenty of Unity Engine games where they run fine because they do not attempt suspicious internet connections, but this game does... So I will not be trying it out, sorry... There is no reason for it to need to access the internet or to perform certain suspicious activities that are picked up by Sonar...

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I don't know... maybe because most of us have a dick and don't want to be the ones sucking it?
I'm talking about girls... Real girls... Two girls in one game! No dick girls... Real girls has no dicks to anyone suck. I don't know what kind of "girl" you thinking or see... but, girls who i know has no dick!

What we like the most is to have different girls and get em all. If its always 1 girl + 1 boy/girl or boy+girl sometime... it losses some of the fun
Ok, you like 1 boy + 1girl... ok...
I prefer more girls.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

keimelodie

Jun 21, 2017
for me its a bit silly reason.. make "Piracy" as a reason.. make it become an Online game with secretly force ppl to PAY 2 PLAY.. kinda a neat trick for other way to "milking". i'll support something if fun and good to play like Old time BB just before be a dissapointment for me.. BTW its just my Opinion not for offends others...

PS: i better play PUBG than this for P2P.. hehehe

Reactions: Andarilho and Krull

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Just to get a lot of the questions and whining out of the way
"Theres a lot of bugs"

Specfically these words "We can always keep working on improving code and graphics, but we're going to keep our word and 0.1 is going to be released in a couple of days. Also, we're not going to push back planned content to 0.2 and instead we'll update 0.1 Soon™."

Sounds a lot like an attempt to stop pirating but in the process also creating a sort of cash shop money grab... If you can only get new content when you are a Subscriber to the creator on Patreon, and it requires a specific monthly amount depending on what level of version you want, then if you sub, get a copy, then unsub, you will need to sub again to get the next update, and so forth... So you basically have to pay for every update, making the game in essence a VERY EXPENSIVE MMORPG without the MMORPG... Does that make sense?

It's one of the reasons I really dislike patron style websites, where they only allow subscription as a payment method rather then just the occasional donation as you feel like donating... And by hiding lets say a $40.00 version behind that pay wall, you force a fan to pay that $40.00 per month for a slightly altered version, then have to do it again and again and again every time it updates... Patron style website can be too easily abused by greed...

It may not be their intention, but it just shows the innate issues with these subscription based patron host sites...

Stepping down off my soap box, sorry...

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Are there any other stories of adult games attempting DRM?

Real games get cracked all the time, but they also gather a much larger crowd.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
If its always 1 girl + 1 boy/girl or boy+girl sometime...
Eh... I can see a Dating my Daughter like thing
not a fan of the DRM.
In theory, it's not DRM, but the local client, updating content.

After a couple of rounds we decided not to spend our time on implementing complicated DRMs and focused on making our game instead.We're currently working on making updates automatic. If everything goes well, you won't have to bother with registration on Mega, or worry about exceeding download cap, checking whether you have the latest version of the game, etc. The game should do all updating for you. And obviously it will only download new files, it won't re-download old files every time.​

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
yeah dont get me wrong im not supporting his decision or anything lol.
Though I do understand where hes coming from
Im just trying to put the information out there.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I didn't like anything about it, usually when you start a demo, or introduction, whatever you want to call it, you either love it or you don't right off the bat, but, this one, I hated it, you had to read real fast, or else the script would disappear, you went to a room with nothing to do, then just wait for the night to get to the couch I guess, I'd just assume, cause I never made it to there, I got the blue screen, and besides all of that, can't save, I'm sure happy I cancelled my pledge when BB was done

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Eh... I can see a Dating my Daughter like thing

In theory, it's not DRM, but the local client, updating content.

After a couple of rounds we decided not to spend our time on implementing complicated DRMs and focused on making our game instead.We're currently working on making updates automatic. If everything goes well, you won't have to bother with registration on Mega, or worry about exceeding download cap, checking whether you have the latest version of the game, etc. The game should do all updating for you. And obviously it will only download new files, it won't re-download old files every time.​
I don't trust any amateur based program that is unmonitored or unchecked by a trustworthy 3rd party that wants access to the internet while on my computer... Especially in the adult/erotic genre... There have been too many cases of spyware, hack ware, key loggers, and the list goes on, what might have made their way into those programs in some way... They are asking for a level of trust, that a lot of folks are not going to want to give or have no clue what risks they are taking with their computers and their personal information stored on said computers...

It's why it's rare to see developers even attempt to add internet requirements into these genre of visual novels and games...

Best of luck to them, by all means... But downloader beware...

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes