dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Персонажи стараются не пропускать занятия по воскресеньям 12:30
Characters try not to miss classes on Sundays 12:30

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Holy jeez getting that translation to actually work was tedious. I just randomly stumbled on this game, and that translation method is hot stinky dooky.

Anywho, the game is crashing when you apply the "patch", but also not. If you leave it alone it will eventually load. I dunno what exactly it's doing, but the debug log coughs up a load of warnings about RectTransform through this entire process.

I did not have the patience for this. The second post in this thread posted by Paz is the answer. Just slap that bad boy in the games root directory next to the .exe. It'll still freeze up, but take significantly faster to unfuck itself and you can play in super broken English.

Dunno why I bothered, or how I even found this thread, but there you go I guess.

Reactions: JJ01012020

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
игра живая и персонажи живут своей жизнью
the game is live and the characters live their lives

Also I dunno what black magic this guy is doing, but the game will start with max stats and money if you use his dll, so whatever he's doin is probably good.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Why the hack is here no simple patch to play the game in english?
The whole process how its handled here is much to complicate to do. (get an API oin that page, put somer data where ever, edit files ? etc.)
I think I only will look/fap through the graphics and let it be done as try playing a game in full russian!

Reactions: Armelle69

dublux

Jul 16, 2018
Why the hack is here no simple patch to play the game in english?
The whole process how its handled here is much to complicate to do. (get an API oin that page, put somer data where ever, edit files ? etc.)
I think I only will look/fap through the graphics and let it be done as try playing a game in full russian!
because this game is abandoned.

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
FYI - Yandex began to discountinue their translation API service back in February 2020. Because of that, as of August 2020 when you launch the game it wipes out the translation and everything now just says (translation failed) in all text dialogues and text boxes as the translation on launch that used to link to Yandex is now broken and errors out.

Reactions: JasonJemodah
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote