Seeking Girls with Horns

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys, I'm looking for games featuring chicks with horns, MC or not, doesn't matter. 2D or 3D is fine, but I prefer consistent and ever advancing art, so the hentiai games that use 3 images on 30 walls of text for a sex scene don't cut it. Also, ofc, its me, so something with a story that makes it worth playing.

Any suggestions would be nice, I'm not expecting much, it's a really niche fetish I have, but hey, worth a try.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys, I'm looking for games featuring chicks with horns, MC or not, doesn't matter. 2D or 3D is fine, but I prefer consistent and ever advancing art, so the hentiai games that use 3 images on 30 walls of text for a sex scene don't cut it. Also, ofc, its me, so something with a story that makes it worth playing.

Any suggestions would be nice, I'm not expecting much, it's a really niche fetish I have, but hey, worth a try.
I'm not sure if you've heard of this one, it's called Coceter Chronicles and there appears to be horns involved. :D

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm glad that one got suggested as a joke first so that I didn't have to come in and tell some person who thought they'd just made my day that it's my favorite adult game.
And I'm glad you didn't mention and exclude it in your first post. :p I read quite a bit in here and well, you've mentioned it once or twice. ;)

I tried it but I'm absolutely useless in that game environment, not even kidding. :frown: My Girlfriend's Amnesia is the only one I've managed to play because there were those little blinking things showing me where to go. x'D

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
And I'm glad you didn't mention and exclude it in your first post. :p I read quite a bit in here and well, you've mentioned it once or twice. ;)

I tried it but I'm absolutely useless in that game environment, not even kidding. :frown: My Girlfriend's Amnesia is the only one I've managed to play because there were those little blinking things showing me where to go. x'D
That's the one that nearly turned me off RPGm for life, not because it was difficult to navigate, but because it should have been made in Ren'Py, had no business being in RPGm. Between that and ICSTOR's first title I almost didn't try Coceter, but after enough recommendations I did.

It's totally worth it if you can bring yourself to explore. There's something to do or learn everywhere on the map.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Succubi count, right? Most Succubi have horns.

There are a few games with Succubi in them here on F-95.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Succubi count, right? Most Succubi have horns.

There are a few games with Succubi in them here on F-95.
Definitely. Trouble is a lot of them seem pretty lazily put together or are 2D... and I'm picky with 2D... won't play without recommendation

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
That's the one that nearly turned me off RPGm for life, not because it was difficult to navigate, but because it should have been made in Ren'Py, had no business being in RPGm. Between that and ICSTOR's first title I almost didn't try Coceter, but after enough recommendations I did.
I admit I tend to be an impatient player...I agree all the walking seemed pointless. Maybe I'll try CC again.

It's totally worth it if you can bring yourself to explore. There's something to do or learn everywhere on the map.
That's why I keep trying those games, I really want to play them.

There is a fairly new game called ROOM, I tried....I walked everywhere inside the room and clicked enter in front of everything...nothing happened. :disappointed: You'd think inside the confines of a room I could make something happen but no. :D

Reactions: DarthSeduction

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
There is a girl with horns in Forgotten Paradise btw, she doesn't have much screen time though. :)

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
there's one called like the highschool of a succubus
life of a succubus
vizier's shame
ogre's ambition
the fairy, the succubus and the abyss
and there's one game which has one horny horned girl demon but i forgot its name, its like you rescue this rape victim and she's some demon fighter and shit its weird but art was nice

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I just posted this one up in another thread, and it's just standalone art (for now), but I figured that you might get a kick out of it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
there's one called like the highschool of a succubus
life of a succubus
vizier's shame
ogre's ambition
the fairy, the succubus and the abyss
and there's one game which has one horny horned girl demon but i forgot its name, its like you rescue this rape victim and she's some demon fighter and shit its weird but art was nice
Yung my man, we've talked story before, any of these stand out to you, or just kinda meh?

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
Yung my man, we've talked story before, any of these stand out to you, or just kinda meh?
most are quite lacking in story. Vizier's shame was (quite?) a good story when i played it but it was unity. You also need a pretty decent pc to run it, i remember it being like 10 minutes of character development and creation, but the art was quite lacking in content and quality. Still worth a play tho

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Wicked Choices has this lovely lass in it...
cpt03_005.png

Like most games here, it's a work in progress, so not a lot going on with her yet, but I thought this particular game sequence was kinda hot...

Reactions: yung greene

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Wicked Choices has this lovely lass in it...
View attachment 93117

Like most games here, it's a work in progress, so not a lot going on with her yet, but I thought this particular game sequence was kinda hot...
Yes, nothing better than molesting the little demonothan statue girl who just became a part of your life. Wait a second....

But yeah, I can't wait for more. Her human form is quite the cutie.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
that demon game was
it came up just as i talked about it weird
Ah. I remember that one popping up... Maybe I'll give it a look later... weird stories can be interesting sometimes

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Glassix has a Succubus, the game is shaping up nicely, but the writing might not meet your standards

Roundscape has a Succubi as one of the main characters and a few demons and minotaurs, but it has only a few images per scene (2-4 uniques plus variations). Scenes are usually short enough that it's not a bother though.

Also I think Seeds of Chaos and Peasant's Quest have too, but I dropped both before going to deep (and the second has a male Retard in Leechertown).

Edit: forgot to insert one of the images uploaded.