Seeking Girls Smoking in games

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DeedleConcord

Oct 3, 2021
Strong Desire doesn't have any actual female smoking content yet, but it does have a choice for the player to open or close the possibility of future smoking fetish content. So, uh, keep an eye on it I guess?

Where It All Began update finally dropped, and it surpassed my expectations. Nothing explicitly fetishy, but if this update represents a typical update, I'll be happy. There's multiple conversations that at least briefly involve discussion of smoking, and multiple scenes with female smoking. The highlight is an extended cigar smoking scene. I know cigars aren't everyone's thing, I'd prefer a cigarette scene too, but it does a lot of things right.

The scene starts when MC is reconnecting with friends and family in a bar. One said friend, Dana, offers MC a cigar as a welcome back present. They head outside and light up. MC expresses surprise that Dana smokes cigars; she explains that the people she works with smoke them, and it was easier to integrate with them by joining in. She also says she's come to enjoy a cigar and rum. The conversation then hits other topics, before coming back around to the cigars. MC gets a little messed up by the nicotine, and Dana talks a little about her experiences getting used to cigars. It's not a glamorous bit of conversation, but it does give the impression that the dev put thought into this scene. Doesn't mean there will be follow up, but it wasn't done on a lark either. This scene lasts for over 80 renders, and Dana is seen with her cigar in over half of them.

The rest of the smoking content is more fleeting, but combined with the above scene, helps the update feel adequately smoky. MC and his sister Leia briefly talk about their childhood misadventures smoking cigarettes in the barn on the homestead. Dana briefly talks about Leia and MC pressuring her into smoking cigarettes when they were young at a different location. A woman named Megan is seen smoking in the background in one scene. Finally, MC's friend Daphne is briefly shown smoking while talking to MC on the phone. One thing they talk about is how she's supposed to be quitting. (On that note, you may remember I expressed frustration when MC tossed Daphne's cigarette in the first episode. I thought that scene was revealing that MC was strongly anti-smoking. This update shows that that is not the case; MC is instead strongly anti_Daphne_smoking. He's an ex-cig smoker himself, and doesn't have a problem with the cigars.)

TL,DR: In addition to some minor visuals, we learn a little about the smoking history of three characters, and have an extended smoking scene where the woman briefly discusses how she picked up the habit, and describes in a round about way transitioning from not being into smoking to enjoying smoking. That sounds pretty good to me. The only real gripes I have are that the extended scene is about cigars and not cigarettes, and there's no smoke effects in the renders.

Overall, I'm cautiously intrigued by Where It All Began. I don't know that it will go anywhere directly erotic with the smoking, but two of the three episodes so far suggest that smoking will at least be shown and discussed in this story. (Also, it doesn't hurt that Ocean has released 3 or 4 previews now for this game and Summer's Gone that feature female characters smoking.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lazerus13901

Jun 8, 2023
Here's yet another hidden gem in Come Home by RJRhodes. Just wish there was more, or options to corrupt some of the characters to be sexy smokers to please the MC? Hopefully he sees this post and sees that we appreciate his efforts!! (y)

I have been playing Come Home and I don't recognize this character. Was she added in a recent update??

lazerus13901

Jun 8, 2023
Found another game with what looks like a dev that shares our fetish (see the third pic in the spoiler)?? It's Repressed Desires by Pumbaponpop and there's two characters sexy smoking characters so far. Kudos to the dev and please keep going!! (y)
I think that would end up being a waste in a game where MC is made into a sissy cuck and all of your LIs are going to be railed by other dudes tbh

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Definitely need to support these guys, . Their latest update of Pale Carnations has a great smoking scene that has been a long time coming with one of the main LI's in the game. Do yourself a favour, and check it out!! We need more devs like these guys..Great stuff.

DeedleConcord

Oct 3, 2021
New business:

16 Years Later! recently had a somewhat smoking focused update. A new girl, Barbara, comes to live in the MC's house, and she smokes. And her smoking catches the interest of another LI, Chloe, who tries it and likes it. Unfortunately, the MC is strongly against this, to the point that someone in the game thread commented that the update felt like an anti-smoking PSA. The story culminates (for Chloe, at least) with a bet: if the MC can make Chloe come in 10 minutes, she has to quit. If he can't, she can keep smoking. He wins. Still, we get a few decent visuals and bit of actual smoking story, even if the conclusion isn't what this thread would like.

The relatively new Lesson in Loyalty has a preview image with a couple of smokers. Unfortunately, while that scene does appear in the game, it doesn't amount to anything, and no further smoking is currently present.
bench_preview.jpg

The MC catches the MILF character sneaking a smoke in Pill King. I think it's mainly an excuse to give MC "blackmail" material on her, but there's not a whole lot to go on. So maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised in the future.

Ecstasy's Eclipse has an LI smoking in a preview image, but it's still only a demo and looks pretty rough imo. So I haven't actually downloaded it, but I thought I'd mention it in case it someone else might find it more interesting.
Rue_Smoke_Pinup.png

Criminal Attraction has one smoking scene so far. MC is snooping around an LI's room when she comes in and then goes out on the balcony to smoke. MC then claims to have been waiting for her for sex, and she agrees. She doesn't hold on to the cigarette long into the sex, but MC does think that the smoking makes her even sexier.

Old business:
Definitely need to support these guys, . Their latest update of Pale Carnations has a great smoking scene that has been a long time coming with one of the main LI's in the game. Do yourself a favour, and check it out!! We need more devs like these guys..Great stuff.
It really was a great scene. Well written, the smoking matters, and Gil really put in the effort on the posing and exhale effects. Still hoping for "real" smoking fetish content from this game, but this was good stuff.

Nothing is Forever had some more of Olivia smoking in the latest update. Dev did take my criticisms of her first scene to heart and added some more smoke effects (including exhales and such), but I think he overdid switching between her holding render and her dragging render. Still a good game and nice to see a dev putting in some effort for us.

Finally, a selection of new smoking renders from my latest download of Photo Hunt. A new smoker (whose name escapes me) is seen, but I don't think her smoking is ever mentioned in the script. As always, no explicit smoking fetish content, but more smoking renders in one or two updates than most games have in total. This game is so close...

Cerber1984

Oct 23, 2017
Good news. In Our Red String Lena indeed started smoking again if you decided to smoke one with Ivy in the last episode. She even buys her own cigarettes.

We also have some weed smoking by some Emma and Holly, so a good episode on and all. Hopefully Eva doesn't listens to the few guys complaining about the smoking content and continues. Lena corrupting Holly into starting smoking with her would be lovely.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes