Flash Completed Girlfriends 4 Ever [2020-10-06] [Miro]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 16, 2017
It's been a long time since I wrote that and I also have 0 experience with mac and wine, so I'm not sure I can be very helpful.
In my folder setup I do have two copies of "application.xml", one in the air folder and one in the main folder. And yes that line is all that should be in the .bat file.

If having the application.xml file in both locations doesn't solve it, sorry but I have no clue what could.

Reactions: Paki69

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Hello!

I'm trying to install/open this "game" with wine on my mac and I tried to do every step that is shown there.

I have encounter a problem when opening the run.bat file, which is that a message of "file not found" appears when trying to open it with the run.bat file.

The question that I have is:

- When it says to copy the "application.xml" file out, does it mean that it needs to stay both in the air folder and in the main folder? or just the main folder?
- When creating the "run.bat" file, Is "adl -runtime win application.xml" the information that needs to be there, or should I do something else?
Is it works on fire fox as well ?

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
Gods, I just really wish a new game could be made with these same characters. I was a bit sad when they had to change one voice actress for the dlc, but to me, these two have so much more possibilities than the vampire bloodlust stuff being done now. There's real connection between the characters. I was hooked after the very first kissing scene way back in the day.

Reactions: Laehtsia
Jun 22, 2018
What's the difference between what's here and the g4e version on the main Miro page? Is the other upscaled or something? Looking at g4e on the affect3d site I can't find any g4e videos that are either 4k or larger then a few gb's.

biladeiroo

Oct 9, 2020
I know that many people don't care about the software, but I decided to make a new software based on the old one without using Adobe Flash. (made using Dart and Flutter)
I tried to contact Miro about what I did, but I didn't get any answers.
So I'm sending it here, if anyone wants to download and test it, feel free.

Reactions: Cdc233 and rf96

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
I know that many people don't care about the software, but I decided to make a new software based on the old one without using Adobe Flash. (made using Dart and Flutter)
I tried to contact Miro about what I did, but I didn't get any answers.
So I'm sending it here, if anyone wants to download and test it, feel free.

download

What are the overall benefits? I don't think Flash and Air being dead is a huge issue yet since the installer for the game adds the required files.

Reactions: biladeiroo

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
From the change log... "changed voice over for autofellatio grind and autofellatio grind fast scenes".

Well now I wish I didn't delete my old version. Wonder what was changed...

Xenos426

Sep 15, 2021
Ok, I give up, adobe air doesent work, and I'm not an FBI level hacker to extract a few things and get this thing to work using some IT voodoo magic. I guess this one is lost for the ages.

PortoTV

Jan 25, 2021
Guess I wasn't the only one experiencing weird stuff huh, after a while the game just won't load anymore for some reason so I redownloaded. Where I live internet is a bit iffy so when it goes down, this and Bloodlust Cerene boots up but you can no longer select any options in the menu. It's weird as fuck.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes