3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I wonder if eventually when Lucretia has sex with another man I can hold her hand or something like that? I really want her to know she has my full love and support.
Yes, from the fourth episode in the cuckold's choice we will find that kind of emotion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I'm sorry you didn't understand me with that joke, my intention was to make you understand that I didn't calculate that anyone would be bothered by such a view.
Also keep in mind that my husband and I do not know English and we rely on the translator: a joke that may express a feeling in Italian may be transcribed in another way, or misunderstood.
That's understandable. And I'm sorry if any of my comments came off as too blunt. I tend to type that way and can come off as rude.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I would like one option like: Brian the bull with Katrin and FMC while MC is the cuckold o_O
Agreed - the only reason I voted against this poll option earlier was because it was in the context of the girlfriend and Katrin meeting up with Brian behind mc's back.

If it was in person with the MC watching both of them double up on Brian it could be hot as hell.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes