BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1712992562750.png

Overview:
In this immersive game, you'll step into the shoes of a young software engineer working at a computer company.
After three years of engagement, you make the big decision to move in with your fiancée.
The story unfolds from the moment you introduce the house to your future in-laws.

As you progress through the game,
you'll uncover hidden truths and face crucial decisions that could change the course of your life.
With various narrative paths to explore, including NTR, cuckoldry,
and even the option to pursue a Harem route, every choice you make will shape your character's journey.
Get ready to immerse yourself in a captivating narrative filled with twists and unexpected surprises.
Are you prepared to discover what fate has in store for you?"​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-13
Release Date: 2024-04-13
Developer: By Paola -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1s155.png 1s372.png 1s344.png 1s316.png 1s299.png 1s285.png 1s266.png 1s252.png 1s216.png
1s133.png 1s98.png 1s91.png 1s85.png 1s61.png 1s50a.png 1s39.png 1s2.png 1s197.png

Last edited:

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Damn! Looks intriguing. Going to try it out and letting you guys know.
Edit1: Start of the bat, so the FMC just turned 18 right? The MC and FMC got engaged 3 years ago which puts her at you know what age. Moreover, you also said she is now looking for a job after they went to the same college. How did she get into college and is looking for a job when she just turned 18 recently? You need to fix this age related problem if you want the plot to be accurate. I hope you see this as I do not know who to tag as I do not know which Paola you are.
Edit2: Who the hell is lucretia? When talking to the mother in law. MC says he will take care of Lucretia as a queen. You need to use the name variable here.
Edit3: There are still some mistakes like in one decision you said something like "Let me look" when it should be "Let him look".
Overall, the MC has his own fair share of women, the FMC is daring, flirty and naughty. There are many connections between the characters introduced. The CGs are OK but can be greatly improved with a bit more retouch. The story seems interesting and the opportunities presented by the dev is vast. Not going to rate it as it is an initial release though it has enough content for a first release. Overall I really liked it and will say it has great potential. Keep it up Dev.

Last edited:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Like seriously? Another one? It's hard to even remember now the number of games this dev started and abandoned half way through. Their motto is to start a new game, drag it through few versions thn abandon it to start a new one and rinse and repeat, It's only matter of time this one get abandoned too.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Judging by the dev notes, it's the same developer from A Wife In Venice. And seeing how that one is not well received; I have a feeling this is going to be more of the same. The dev is also known for abandoning games left and right and never completing anything. So, I don't have high hopes for this one either.

EDIT: So, after trying it, just in the intro alone, I already hate the MC. He is 24, and his fiancée just turned 18. He got engaged to her three years ago. So, he was a 21-year-old that got engaged to a 15-year-old. They had to be dating way before that for him to propose to her at 15, thus making the MC a pedophile.

Naming doesn't work too well, as it keeps calling the girlfriend Lucretia, even if you rename her.

And before you ask, NTR is not avoidable. Game makes you a cuck automatically (MC fantasizes about being a cuck).

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Girlfriend [v0.25] [By Paola]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hello friends, here I am.
I keep seeing a lot of posts from sniper shooters.
My wife and I along with many other friends continue our adventure.

The fact that I keep hearing that I have abandoned several games I want to refute that and reiterate that I have had personal attacks.
Also I am still here... So as you can see I haven't quit anything.
Maybe I could use some help.

I will close with this little speech: Do you know how much revenue the 3d games industry produces?
It only takes a few frank shooters to sink an amateur dev.

So attack me all you want but I will be back.
Happy to be a Pirate like so many of you.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
the main menu already says that the game is set to NTR...
Did the MC's wife tell the ex-boyfriend? who was a cuckold and she did depraved things for him with other guys.
The wife's mom also sleeps with other guys and her husband (MC's wife's father) is also a cuckold...
and then it gets even cooler... mom's lover is the uncle of his wife's ex-boyfriend, with whom MC's wife also slept...
Bottom line: the game is not worth the time and definitely not Harem

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes