Unity - Completed - Girlfriend Experience VR [Final] [Night Bushayers]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

I played the final version of this on my Quest 3 headset.

I feel like I wasted my time. It wasn't worth it.

The doors were open like less than two feet and you had to squeeze through them and couldn't open them wider with your hands.

The game seemed laggy on my PC so that when I turned my avatar around, my head turned around two seconds faster and then I watched my torso catch up with me.

The three mini quests were stupid and really a waste of time. First, go downstairs and put some sausage on a frying pan. She then wants to take a hot bath, so you fix the hot water heater. But you can't get to the basement until you remove a key from a bottom kitchen cabinet? Weird stuff. And then watch her take a bath with her bra on. Then she wants a change of clothes, but apparently she doesn't keep her clothes in the bedroom closet or in the bedroom. You have to go downstairs to the living room, and look in a drawer in the TV stand.

Then you get to have sex. Whoopee. But missionary style just involved her lying there doing nothing. Just as motionless as a corpse. You won't be able to align your penis with her vagina unless you are using OVR Advanced Settings or maybe if you crouch in real life. It would have been great if there was automatic penis thrusting movement. But as I was sitting in the chair, there was none. I tried grabbing her boobs and it was a disappointing experience. It felt like pushing a couple of polygons around. There were like two other sex positions and a dance position, and I figured that was the end of the game and I didn't bother playing them because really the game is so boring.