Game/Creator: Microsoft
Modder:
Discord:
3d Artist: /
Mod Version: v.0.4.5
Game Version: 1.20+
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

creeper_girl.png evoker_girl.png pillager_girl.png skeleton_girl.png zombie_girl.png teaser.png 12333.png

Last edited:

AntiGM

Jun 22, 2020
how do i fuck these mobs? or are they just there to look pretty?
If you installed the mod then these mobs should start spawning in the game world and if you defeat them they will fall stunned and by right clicking you will start the fucking process.

eerengrengt

Aug 23, 2022
If you installed the mod then these mobs should start spawning in the game world and if you defeat them they will fall stunned and by right clicking you will start the fucking process.
the behavior pack apparently is missing a dependency

" Missing dependency with ID '723f791a-2b23-4bd2-97f9-532b5e5bc767' and version '1.1.0'. "

dunno if this is intended or not but the mod currently is just there to look pretty and killing the mob does not make them fall stunned unless I'm too retarded to figure this one out

EDIT: nevermind, i AM too retarded. i forgor to enable the behavior pack in the world setting lol

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
I checked on version 1.19.60dev, it should also work on the public version.
me too and v1.22 is working.
but I saw on the website that the pc version has a lot, A LOT of mob in the game.
I just hope this mod keeps updating for android because my notebook barely runs MineCraft.

AntiGM

Jun 22, 2020
join my discord channel, where I post links to new versions.

Last edited:

kamen2d

Apr 8, 2020
Damn it's a shame that it's not for the java edition but what I've seen the mod looks very good