-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, that's a shame, seems this one has gone the same way as My Cute Room mate. Something gets stuck for no apparent reason and then nothing else gets triggered (I had to re-start that game from scratch four times to actually get to the end because I tried to do things in an order that wasn't the 'correct' order).
I still have the 'lola is not an angel' task even though I have gone WAY past that point as Lola will have sex in 60 and missionary and give me a BJ whenever I want it, going back a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, fifth time at 13:30 as described in the Walkthrough has changed nothing. I am now stuck trying to get Mia to go to the photo studio to have a 3some with the photographer (or at least that's what the gallery picture looks like). If I click on the '?' it just tells me to remind Mia that she has agreed to go with me (I did the whole thing with her and Lola on the sofa with the College girls part 3 movie, so I'm baffled.
I was glad that I managed to get further with Vanessa and Vicky even though they were actual tasks, you just had to catch them at the right time and place.
I may have to just quit this now as I cannot see me re-starting for the fourth time just to have it go buggy again.
I've managed to get the MC both blown and had intercourse with every girl/woman in the game except for the photographer...so I guess even though I cannot finish it (lol) I am going to count this as done....bit sad about the unopened gallery items (when did Vanessa get her kit off and sit on the hood of her car!!??? and was I not supposed to intervene when that guy came to the house as it looks like he attempts to rape her!?)
Here are all the saves from however long ago I played. Hopefully some of them at least will help you see content you didn't before. I save a lot, so I'd guess at least some of them might be useful. Note that Page 15 Saves.zip also includes the persistent file; I'm not sure what that might have been used for in the game so figured I'd attach it as well.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does any one have link for Android version

In OP is still 1.4
It's locked behind a US$20-tier post on Patreon (all v1.5.21 Extra versions are). TBH I'm actually surprised that version is on this site at all; I guess someone really loves / loved the developer and supported at that level, and then managed to leak it over here. So maybe they're still watching this thread and also continue to support Astaros3D at that tier as well. It's always possible.

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
Can someone tell me the difference between 1.5.21 from 1.5.2? I'm pretty sure I played when it was completed but now I'm seeing like some kind of small update?

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
This says Completed does the game have an actual ending that doesnt feel rushed? Answers to the story?

Cause it felt like the whole time it was building up for Vanessa to be the MC´s mom but she isnt?

Real mom just gets introduced 1 scene away from the end and thats it? So Vanessa is what your aunt? Why did you look like her kid then??

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This says Completed does the game have an actual ending that doesnt feel rushed? Answers to the story?

Cause it felt like the whole time it was building up for Vanessa to be the MC´s mom but she isnt?

Real mom just gets introduced 1 scene away from the end and thats it? So Vanessa is what your aunt? Why did you look like her kid then??
Not really. It's a fairly unsatisfactory ending, honestly, at least as far as the main plot (not the getting sexy with the girls part). It seemed pretty rushed at the time, too. Maybe Astaros3d got burned out on this one, or maybe he just struggled to figure out how to end it. Either way, it's of the same "quality" as any DanielsK VN.

Outmen

Jan 29, 2022
i have a silly question: how to make a save? i couldn't find the save option on PC version.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i have a silly question: how to make a save? i couldn't find the save option on PC version.
You should be able to just right click and the menu comes up.

And as with almost all Ren'PY games the ESC button should also bring up the menu.

Last edited:

Outmen

Jan 29, 2022
You should be able to just right click and the menu comes up.

And as with almost all Ren'PY games the ESC button should also bring up the menu.
right click usually works fine with many other games, but didn't work for me in this game.
the ESC button works though, thanks a lot.

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
Forgotten what MCR1 was about, do I have to play it again before i play this? Because based on what I could see on search there's some sort of connection between the three games

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Forgotten what MCR1 was about, do I have to play it again before i play this? Because based on what I could see on search there's some sort of connection between the three games
They happen in the same world, and I believe (at least in MCR2) there are references to things from other games. But AFAIK they are not tied to one another really. For Girl House you for sure don't have to play MCR1 to understand what's going on in this game. I wouldn't worry about that at all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neon21312311

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
They happen in the same world, and I believe (at least in MCR2) there are references to things from other games. But AFAIK they are not tied to one another really. For Girl House you for sure don't have to play MCR1 to understand what's going on in this game. I wouldn't worry about that at all.
Hey thanks for answering, just one last question. I think there's some bug with the rollback since after a while I suddenly just can't rollback, the in-game high light the right choice also doesn't seem to work as well, is there any fix or I'm just doing something wrong?
I didn't install any mods btw
Edit: I've tried searching but I found no appropriate bugfix

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey thanks for answering, just one last question. I think there's some bug with the rollback since after a while I suddenly just can't rollback, the in-game high light the right choice also doesn't seem to work as well, is there any fix or I'm just doing something wrong?
I didn't install any mods btw
Edit: I've tried searching but I found no appropriate bugfix
I don't remember an in-game highlight of any choices. Are you using a mod? If so, I'm not sure; I almost never use mods myself.

As for rollback, I think I remember it being buggy, at least. I made a point of always saving in freeroam so I could just reload if something went amiss.

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
I don't remember an in-game highlight of any choices. Are you using a mod? If so, I'm not sure; I almost never use mods myself.

As for rollback, I think I remember it being buggy, at least. I made a point of always saving in freeroam so I could just reload if something went amiss.
Yeah I had to double check if I was using a mod but there's just an in-game highlight + cheats. I also did double check and compared but the files on the mod aren't on my game files
1698130556307.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah I had to double check if I was using a mod but there's just an in-game highlight + cheats. I also did double check and compared but the files on the mod aren't on my game files
View attachment 3029455
Ah, I guess I missed "I didn't install any mods btw" somehow. grimace.png Sorry I can't be of more help after all. I didn't use them so I'm not sure. However, it does sound like they are buggy as well.

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
Ah, I guess I missed "I didn't install any mods btw" somehow. View attachment 3029511 Sorry I can't be of more help after all. I didn't use them so I'm not sure. However, it does sound like they are buggy as well.
Yeah I think it's just buggy as hell, in-game hint system as well kept changing and led straight to ending so I had to guess how to get some scenes because it skipped a bunch. thank you

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.20 star(s) 127 Votes