namisit

Oct 20, 2017
Does not matter what I do sexual energy does not increase, tried to watch several girls in shower till the last second,

in kithchen made her pant "dissappear" those are 2 ways to increase sexual energy as I know but none of them work, right now I have to visit doctor and I need 6+ energy

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Android port of
Girl House [v1.3.0 Extra]
Download:MEGA
with Tacito gallery mod and seigram WT Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Thanks a lot for Android Walkthrough Mod (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Punto and Jeevant

Coms3

Oct 22, 2020
Bonjour je joue sur Android et je n arrive pas a débloquer la scène 6 de la galerie avec vanessa dans la douche . Merci d avance

Hello I am playing on Android and I cannot unlock scene 6 in the gallery with vanessa in the shower. Thank you in advance

Last edited:

Coms3

Oct 22, 2020
[QUOTE = "Coms3, post: 5333711, membre: 2980336"]
Bonjour je joue sur Android et je n arrive pas a débloquer la scène 6 de la galerie avec vanessa dans la douche. Merci d'avance

Bonjour, je joue sur Android et je ne parviens pas à déverrouiller la scène 6 dans la galerie avec vanessa sous la douche. Merci d'avance
[/CITATION]
j ai trouvais comment fair du coups je le poste au cas où. Il faut avoir deux en attirance de Vanessa. Par contre je n' arrive pas a fair la branlette sous la douche et c est la dernier

I figured out how to do it, I post it just in case. You have to have two in Vanessa's attraction. By cons I can not do the handjob in the shower, and this is the last image I miss. Thanks in advance if anyone with the tactics or handling has done

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hello everyone,

I finished a new scene for GH this week. Few animations did not pan out as I would have wanted but nothing that couldn't be fixed. Now about the release date, my goal is to release the new update in March. It will be the end of month as you could have guessed, but I would like for it to still be in March. It might all come down to coding and testing, but I hope it will work out.

Thank you for your support and patience!

See you next week.

-------------------------------
cassie_futa akkeji

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021

Hello everyone,

I finished a new scene for GH this week. Few animations did not pan out as I would have wanted but nothing that couldn't be fixed. Now about the release date, my goal is to release the new update in March. It will be the end of month as you could have guessed, but I would like for it to still be in March. It might all come down to coding and testing, but I hope it will work out.

Thank you for your support and patience!

See you next week.

-------------------------------
cassie_futa akkeji
Thats great

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes