Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
It was a fun "Demo". Easy to escape, Models look Awesome, BJ animation needs a little work, Pink Top Gurl is HAWT and her animation was Awesome. I will definitely play this as more comes out.
8.75 outta 10
:D CHEERS (c)

Reactions: Megnold and rogosh
U

User_920791

This game has a lot of potential.

Although this first version is short, has good graphics, is not a "silent game" and has several elements of interaction.

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
I haven't played it, but girls look very much pretttier than in My Cute Roommate

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
Love his games, been looking forward to this one! BUT.. haha.. that blowjob sound.. hahaha.. wonder if that is made hilarious on purpose :) Crazy sound to start with and also, sounds like it's a man who is making it :)

U

User_897603

Short and sweet. The walking animation was oh my. He's among the best for animations and render quality. Eventually there was tons of sex in My Cute Roommate, so looking forward to this. I think he's pretty consistent with releases too which is nice.

Reactions: Megnold

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
same dev as "my cute roomate" (should be mentionned on OP i think)

dat engrish on the description tho...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw, i hope the girl in the 1st pic doesnt have the same IQ as tracey from GTAV ... as she look extremly similar XD

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
not a fan of that angel/devil stuff, but the renders look good.
BUT I hope there is an explanation why her daughters dont even look halfway related to her.

The englisch is way better than the description may suggest ^^

Reactions: User_897603

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
An interesting premise- I'm curious to see where this goes. The renders aren't bad and the Angel & Demon characters are really attractive. I look forward to future updates and seeing what this game has to offer.

I do have 2 questions though...
  1. Why wasn't the MC castrated by the wife's "jaws of life"? :) If you've ever seen the "The World According to Garp"- BJ's and car accidents aren't the best combo.
  2. Is that Main Menu font for the hard-of-hearing? It's so big, you can practically hear it. LOL

Reactions: User_897603

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
same dev as "my cute roomate" (should be mentionned on OP i think)

dat engrish on the description tho...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw, i hope the girl in the 1st pic doesnt have the same IQ as tracey from GTAV ... as she look extremly similar XD
Is Engrish bad? Me not notice

Seriously though, the art looks good. Op just needs a proof reader

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes