VN Others Completed Girl Fight [Final] [Jamescrab]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
They are all new approved file hosts. Personally, my favorite has to be fileditch. No redirects, direct ddl and super fast speed. Osho is nice as they don't delete files because of reports and DMCAs which is the issue cuz of which most uploaders avoid mega.
I haven't tested delafil personally but it's on the list too.

fileditch is bringing up a bunch of virus warnings, first from Chrome, then from my Centurylink, so think I will go with Itch.io. That seems to be working the best for me. ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Jeevant
May 29, 2022
They are all new approved file hosts. Personally, my favorite has to be fileditch. No redirects, direct ddl and super fast speed. Osho is nice as they don't delete files because of reports and DMCAs which is the issue cuz of which most uploaders avoid mega.
I haven't tested delafil personally but it's on the list too.
I like direct downloads with no redirects or anything, but that seems like a very easy way to get your PC hacked. It seems that the filenames get renamed to in a random Base64(?) string, so I have no idea whatever file I'm downloading. Oshi still doesn't work for me for some reason, and the least sus one would probably be Delafil-se even if it's a Swedish site.

Reactions: fugazi666