VN Others Completed Girl Fight [Final] [Jamescrab]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1659020395264.png

Overview:
Aria and Dawn both have a crush on main character Ace.
What starts as a school prank quickly escalates in a way no one expected​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-28
Release Date: 2022-06-21
Developer: Jamescrab
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks for the share BaasB

Girl_Fight_21_06_2022_08_05_26.png Girl_Fight_21_06_2022_08_05_36.png hBBLDU.jpg hmx1X1.jpg IneWGq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Is that a combination of characters drom Daz and HS2 in one game? Hmm, never seen that before.

May 29, 2022
Wow. How... interesting. DAZ3D and HoneySelect2 models at the same time? Well, that's unique. But using transparent sprites instead of full-images makes the models look awfully lower quality. And mixed with... anime backgrounds? I feel like the creator should use something like ComiPo (I'm not aware if ComiPo has any R-18 mods) or 3D Custom Girl if they are going for a more anime-esque vibe. Everything just seems to clash together and doesn't look good at all.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Is this a atory where the DAZ model was isekaied into the world of Honey Select to help the MC lose his virginity?

Last edited:
Reactions: Erik Marsx

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Overview?: "HoneySelect2 and Daz3D both have a crush on the main character..."

The battle will be legendary! :D

9203204a6.gif

Here comes a mistake that some developers make... Mixing up resources from all kinds of 3D engines in the same scene, it usually turns the game quite messy.

Last edited:
May 29, 2022
wtf is the matter with the original (read: crappy) upload sites?
I have no idea. Jeevant, did someone hack your account? Usually you wouldn't be uploading games with such sus mirror links. Delafil-se seems to be a Swedish file uploader (why a Swedish uploader?) Fileditch is an automatic download, which is also sus, FilesDP has a timer, and Oshi doesn't seem to be working for me. Weird.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
I have no idea. Jeevant, did someone hack your account? Usually you wouldn't be uploading games with such sus mirror links. Delafil-se seems to be a Swedish file uploader (why a Swedish uploader?) Fileditch is an automatic download, which is also sus, FilesDP has a timer, and Oshi doesn't seem to be working for me. Weird.
They are all new approved file hosts. Personally, my favorite has to be fileditch. No redirects, direct ddl and super fast speed. Osho is nice as they don't delete files because of reports and DMCAs which is the issue cuz of which most uploaders avoid mega.
I haven't tested delafil personally but it's on the list too.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
They are all new approved file hosts. Personally, my favorite has to be fileditch. No redirects, direct ddl and super fast speed. Osho is nice as they don't delete files because of reports and DMCAs which is the issue cuz of which most uploaders avoid mega.
I haven't tested delafil personally but it's on the list too.
because mediafire and gofile, suck so much, right?

Reactions: fugazi666