4.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 10, 2023
Also made me notice, all the maids wear leotards? (I think that's what they're called.) I hope theres more animations of her, and I REALLY hope this will be in GBH3 and isn't just a test animation.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New update from Boko877, and all I'm going to say is...holy shit...Lusy is really amazing
I wish Boko well with his grieving. Losing whoever it was close to him must have taking a big chunk out of his joy for life.

As for the scenes, they both look great. The UFG one looks like the kind of beating that would make all but the most masochistic of fighters retire early.

The second on in contrast is the sexiest breast smother scene I have ever seen in an h game. Is there a name for giving a breast smother to the face? I know there's paizuri but I think that only applies when giving the smothering "Down under".

Nov 10, 2023
I wish Boko well with his grieving. Losing whoever it was close to him must have taking a big chunk out of his joy for life.

As for the scenes, they both look great. The UFG one looks like the kind of beating that would make all but the most masochistic of fighters retire early.

The second on in contrast is the sexiest breast smother scene I have ever seen in an h game. Is there a name for giving a breast smother to the face? I know there's paizuri but I think that only applies when giving the smothering "Down under".
I hope Boko is doing well and I hope he'll be alright for the new years.

Sexy is an understatement, just when I thought Boko topped it off perfectly with Alcia's Inn video, he makes another banger, makes you really realize that GBH3 is going to be full of good animations, and this one is just the tip of the iceberg.

Not sure what that move is called, but It looks extremely similar to something I saw hitomi tanaka do in one of her massage videos

Last edited:

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018

JP games often call it a puff puff

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
JP games often call it a puff puff
Puff puff... I like the sound of that. A long while ago I had a gf who used this move on me and it was so amazing. Her dominant position, her smiling and giggling face being up close, and the feel/ tickle of her breasts is simply amazing. :love:

I guess what I'm trying to say is this move has a special place in my heart...

Correct - it comes from the Dragon Quest series
As in the Dragon Quest for the NES that inspired the Final Fantasy series?

Reactions: MacTastic9
Nov 10, 2023
There is NO way Dragon Quest had girls smothering MC with her breasts. Ho the heck did Dragon Quest create the term puff puff?
No actual puff puff as far as I know, they "smother you" using slimes, I think there was one scene where a character got her dad to do it to prank you, that's why they always tell the MC to close their eyes when they begin puff puff

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
There is NO way Dragon Quest had girls smothering MC with her breasts. Ho the heck did Dragon Quest create the term puff puff?
not that surprising, the second game (iirc) has a bunny girl calling the player homosexual if they refused her "services". The series doesn't shy away from stressing its female characters' sexiness in general, some games have said female characters use sexy abilities if not a whole skill tree literally called "Sex Appeal", in which the character can use the aforementioned puff-puff in battle but also stuff like hip drop or fucking sexy beams, even the most recent games have that.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
newest update and abandon tag removed :eek::eek: aw man it seems like it is not in english

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GirlBeatsHero-0.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Haha
Reactions: Sunshaded

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Version 0.1.2 adds (compared to 0.6)

at castle: Elfina/Eiruferu (same char) fight (10 options + bad end)
at manor: Lucy (2 options), Loretta (1 option), Camil (1 option), Auphemia (2 options)

The Elfina fight is really annoying because you have to guard or normal attack every second turn
otherwise she interupts your ability with her high dmg special skill. She can also weaken you which needs to be dispelled
asap and last she can counter your attacks two turns in a row for heavy dmg
(1500+ fully buffed).

Didnt finish the fight as it is too anoying for me so I might have missed something (maybe some sm content for previous girls) but so far no H-scene and I doubt this game will contain any in the future.
Thank you sir. The tags and preview images looked suspect for lack of sex content with MC. Ignore list it is.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes