Collection Video Ginhaha Collection [2024-02-19] [Ginhaha]

Mf746246

Jun 5, 2020
Given that nearly a year since people actually post Ginhaha stuffs , i wonder why , is it because people don't want to , or is there a risk ?
I no longer buy them since the quality has been getting progressively worse for years; and then the artstyle changed into whatever the hell the current animations are supposed to be. Really not worth the price tag. I can only assume other people who shared were thinking similarly.

Oct 28, 2021
Sorry no since i still pretty new to file uploading and pixel feels like both the easiest and the less consequential (unlike mega that may straight up delete your account)
Pixel will also delete your account when there's enough people who reported your links from what i know (and even may ip ban you from being able to create another account - i think that's how their thing works). You can try with something like google drive for example, they still will delete reported links but not your account

CrimsonRam

Nov 2, 2022
Are you sure about that? Please elaborate
while I might not have concrete evidence my long journey across almost all corners of F95 I had seen a lot of accounts from people using mega to sent the files banned or deleted more than pixel drain so tit is just what i concluded from the "research"

LaraH42

Dec 23, 2021
while I might not have concrete evidence my long journey across almost all corners of F95 I had seen a lot of accounts from people using mega to sent the files banned or deleted more than pixel drain so tit is just what i concluded from the "research"
But pixeldrain has a download limit so thats crap

luewh

May 1, 2020
I discovered here a little bit late, does someone still have animations from 2023 april to december ? Anonfile links are dead....