Collection Video Gifdoozer Collection [2024-02-22] [Gifdoozer]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dai3er

Mar 30, 2019
No probs here. Got file from NOPY.
Maybe some other oneclick hoster pushed you some shady EXE instead?

Also many thanks, rf96!

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

For those curious about how tifa's animation will be here's a written storyboard of how I've scheduled it.

Animation starts at tifa looking at a screen placed on the same spot she was looking at at the end of the first animation. The screen shows the four options and highlights the winner one which happens to be the "??? " one. Tifa wonders about what's comming (voice off dialogue) floor opens in a mechanical iris way and sudden mechanical and "wet" sounds that predict the following tentacles and fucking machine appearance. Tifa's eyes glow in excitement. Tifa asks if that she's hearing are tentacles and guy replies with "i kept the vicious ones just for you". Tifa smiles confident, but her expression suddenly changes to a more suprised expression since one of the tentacles quicly wraps arraund her leg and penetrates her ass at the same time the fucking machine reached it's place. Tifa's expresion changes to a more extasy one as the fucking machine starts penetrating her and the obvious bulges make presence. (And here is where i need your help in order not too go derper than what you might want) camera pans to tifa's face going slow arround her neck where a throat bulge starts showing up and the tentacle comes out tifa's mouth and aims at her face. Tifa's expresion changes to a more derpy ahegao like one as she's loving that so much. While al this was hapoening the fucking machine keeps going and some more tentacles enter tifa's ass and wrap arround her body. They all keep going faster till a new set of options appear on the screen leading to the next animation poll. Which would mean some fluid related ones. Tifa seems to have it clear and mumbles something impossible to understand due to her mouth tentacle. Examples:

Cum outside (tentacle cums on tifa's face while the rest cover her in more tentacle cum)
Cum inside (tentacle cums in tifa's face and the rest cum inside her while some of the anal ones go in her pussy before cumming)

Both options will include an option for a tifa squirt on/off

The cumming animation won't be as long as this one that I expect it to be arround 2 minuted long, but would take a lot to make all those fluids work propoerly.

Please let me know if the mouth tentacle is too much or you would prefer a different one that will go in her mouth instead of the one that comes out.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read the block of text, you're the best <3

Godhood123

Dec 1, 2020

For those curious about how tifa's animation will be here's a written storyboard of how I've scheduled it.

Animation starts at tifa looking at a screen placed on the same spot she was looking at at the end of the first animation. The screen shows the four options and highlights the winner one which happens to be the "??? " one. Tifa wonders about what's comming (voice off dialogue) floor opens in a mechanical iris way and sudden mechanical and "wet" sounds that predict the following tentacles and fucking machine appearance. Tifa's eyes glow in excitement. Tifa asks if that she's hearing are tentacles and guy replies with "i kept the vicious ones just for you". Tifa smiles confident, but her expression suddenly changes to a more suprised expression since one of the tentacles quicly wraps arraund her leg and penetrates her ass at the same time the fucking machine reached it's place. Tifa's expresion changes to a more extasy one as the fucking machine starts penetrating her and the obvious bulges make presence. (And here is where i need your help in order not too go derper than what you might want) camera pans to tifa's face going slow arround her neck where a throat bulge starts showing up and the tentacle comes out tifa's mouth and aims at her face. Tifa's expresion changes to a more derpy ahegao like one as she's loving that so much. While al this was hapoening the fucking machine keeps going and some more tentacles enter tifa's ass and wrap arround her body. They all keep going faster till a new set of options appear on the screen leading to the next animation poll. Which would mean some fluid related ones. Tifa seems to have it clear and mumbles something impossible to understand due to her mouth tentacle. Examples:

Cum outside (tentacle cums on tifa's face while the rest cover her in more tentacle cum)
Cum inside (tentacle cums in tifa's face and the rest cum inside her while some of the anal ones go in her pussy before cumming)

Both options will include an option for a tifa squirt on/off

The cumming animation won't be as long as this one that I expect it to be arround 2 minuted long, but would take a lot to make all those fluids work propoerly.

Please let me know if the mouth tentacle is too much or you would prefer a different one that will go in her mouth instead of the one that comes out.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read the block of text, you're the best <3
Can you upload the tutorials he has done on his Student Tier?

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
i know the bowel doesnt go straight upwards and the usual "in the middle bulge" might not be realistic but this side bulge looks really weird and painful. like wouldnt the dick hit the ribs all the time?
but hey if its just a test its probably not finished anways

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
i know the bowel doesnt go straight upwards and the usual "in the middle bulge" might not be realistic but this side bulge looks really weird and painful. like wouldnt the dick hit the ribs all the time?
but hey if its just a test its probably not finished anways
if your dick rubbing ribs - you gone a bit too far
in reality (and looks like in this animation too, although barely) bulging done before/below ribs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote