GIF source thread

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Found this GIF and I'm dying to know what its from. If youve got a similar problem, post here and I'm sure the community will help you out!

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
pretty sure this is from a movie, something around horror
it's not a gif but a mp4 and if you could convert it, it would be easier to watch
ezgif.com/resize

judging by the url. searching on luscious.net and keyword search skyhigh (probly an username) could help you

Reactions: Papa Ernie

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Contacted him. Have yet to hear back. He was last on site like a year and a half ago though so I'm unsure if he'll answer. Just thought I'd post on here for more info. Really hope its not just a horror movie, looks hot. Havent seen anything this good since La Moglie Abusate

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Did a reverse image search on google and this gif and pics of it are shown in different parts of the web but I cant find a source for it anywhere.
Doesnt seem like anyone knows where it came from lol
Though when I did the reverse image search the first two sites on the list where in another language so its possible it came from there. But I couldnt say for sure

Reactions: beegemgeege

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Gonna continue to search and widen my array by adding horror and vintage movies. Another question then, do you all know any scenes like this or the one with Sensual Jane that would be good to watch?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
It really seems like a scene from the movie Nightmare man... don't really sure if it's worth to see that tho...

Reactions: beegemgeege

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Damn, youre totally right! Thanks so much for helping me out. Btw, my curiousity got the better of me and I caved and watched it. Just. Awful. Wasnt anything beyond the GIF and the movie was terrible. Like I've made better horror movies for film challenges in two days no less. Bummed but also much appreciated

Reactions: alifahmy