ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Regina

- Main route extended: Bezvallienne

- Main route extended: Makla

- 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations)
Damn so it is finally happening, I am really interested to see how the devs are gonna show us the war, because it obviously can't be seen from the MC perspective. Also I have many questions, where is he going to stay while the war takes place? Or he will do something that prevents the war at the last moment? Will any of the giantess we know die? Will the Queen get her lazy ass up and do something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chumgum

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
But, how many times has she killed *other* people? Without remorse? And of her own volition?
I can excuse Margarita's man-slaughtering because every time it happens It's MC's own damn fault for cheating in the first place and it's never deliberate. Every time Margarita kills MC she immediately has a mental breakdown and cries. It's a little different than gleefully eating god knows how many people alive while drooling and smiling.

How many times am I going to have to argue this?
Untill you finally fall on this hill.
Snake cult supremacy. :cool:

Reactions: Rodri 0496

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I thought of a morality scale for the Giantessess in Homaspernia so here we go:
-Most Compassionate-
Vai'Kliss(Almost white, with grayness from her association with Nyxmay and Kendra)
Pykea(A lighter shade of black)
Malka(Potentially)
Nyxmay
Kendra
Yakuu
-Most Ruthless-
I'd put Yakuu above Nyxmay and Kendra. It's Yakuu's damn job to be going around the kingdom, enforcing the law and punishing criminals.
Or do you think policemen are all evil villains just because they hurt people from time to time?

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Regina's a sweet mommy who now needs to be thrusted into a now confirmed war.
Bezvallienne's a cinnamon roll of a giantess as always, glad that didn't diminish from the last time she was updated.
But Makla, Oooh boy I was not expecting her training method to be literal gym training for an undead necromancer dragoness, now my interest in her visually speaking grew higher, and it became clear that her personality is essentially Ryis if she was more teasing and flirty but still commanding, oh lord she's now next to Ryis in the attractive dragoness characteristics in the game, but Ryis still remains as No.1 even if she's no longer part of the main lore.
I knew you were gonna like her Claches hahaha she considerably grew more on my list as well! It’ll be interesting to see.. what side effects we might see with those potions hehe

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I get it now, but it seems like there is no non war route.
An unavoidable world event… makes sense… the paths for the long established characters are getting more and more different as things go on..we’ll see how they’ll affect thing in the war with the Lycalis and Verdice characters

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, it's not that the MC was going to singlehandedly determine if there would be conflict or not, just influence Regina's stance towards the war, and hopefully willingness to see it concluded before things go too far.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Guys they updated the start of maryen's path again. This time it's the cg of her and Kendra squishing the MC instead they are using their hands now. And also they updated the one where Kendra has KC in her boobs. So that's neat ig

Suznut

Feb 13, 2020
I'd put Yakuu above Nyxmay and Kendra. It's Yakuu's damn job to be going around the kingdom, enforcing the law and punishing criminals.
Or do you think policemen are all evil villains just because they hurt people from time to time?
What really disgusted me with Yakuu (and makes me think she's the worst) is the scene with the Manor Thieves. Those guys broke into the manor of a giantess and beat her slave, a crime worthy of enslavement according to Homaspernia's laws.

But said giantess wanted to kill them so Yakuu gave her permission (and Nyxmay gave her the means) to fake her servant's death so they could be executed for a murder they didn't commit. AND THEN Yakuu joined that giantess in murdering them, knowing they weren't guilty/deserving such a punishment.

She's both evil and corrupt and I'd personally love some way for the MC to depower, shrink and alter her appearance before leaving her in Homaspernia to rot.
I'd also like to add that while Kendra is undeniably a sadistic monster, every time she's killed so far she's done so within the confines of Homaspernian law. When she goes on a killing spree she goes to Neutral territory which has no laws protecting them from giantesses, and when she kills in Homaspernia it's done legally in either the coliseum blood sport or when she goads the drunk orc into attacking her first so she can 'defend' herself.

Still evil, still a remorseless killer, but she hasn't broken any laws in her cruelty unlike Yakuu (who also seems to be gearing to invade the Heaven kingdom without first declaring war which is breaking the treaties of ALL kingdoms)

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I'd also like to add that while Kendra is undeniably a sadistic monster, every time she's killed so far she's done so within the confines of Homaspernian law. When she goes on a killing spree she goes to Neutral territory which has no laws protecting them from giantesses, and when she kills in Homaspernia it's done legally in either the coliseum blood sport or when she goads the drunk orc into attacking her first so she can 'defend' herself.

Still evil, still a remorseless killer, but she hasn't broken any laws in her cruelty unlike Yakuu (who also seems to be gearing to invade the Heaven kingdom without first declaring war which is breaking the treaties of ALL kingdoms)
And you just so happen to conveniently ignore all the times she kills the MC.

Apr 8, 2022
Guys they updated the start of maryen's path again. This time it's the cg of her and Kendra squishing the MC instead they are using their hands now. And also they updated the one where Kendra has KC in her boobs. So that's neat ig
Can't argue with that...!
screenshot0004.png

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes