• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I guess it would, but I'm interested how other characters will react to this, from what I understand other beastmen and giantesses from Lycalis can smell other tinies as marked by someone, so theoretically now the mc could safely walk around without the fear of someone snatching him (relatively safely of course).
Also it might lead to some funny/interesting dialogue between Madea and Naya
Naya bullying Madea for getting the sloppy seconds:LUL::KEK::HideThePain:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Now if the MC becomes the true, secret leader of Lycalis due to him guiding Madea's actions as she leads the tribes and an unreliable Naya into peace or war, we will achieve peak fiction in this game.
Hold your horses just now. It's too far to make such assumptions. I believe that MC will just help Madea with her troubles, not control the whole kingdom with her hands.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Well, most of the girls have had a sex scene by this point
Except for one - Eliette. She never had actual sex relations with MC, just some squeezing on perfect path.
Also she looks kinda abandoned now. Her path ended on a cliffhanger, but I assume Artical had to slow down there to sync it with Maryen/Kendra paths.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Except for one - Eliette. She never had actual sex relations with MC, just some squeezing on perfect path.
Also she looks kinda abandoned now. Her path ended on a cliffhanger, but I assume Artical had to slow down there to sync it with Maryen/Kendra paths.
She's more of a slow burn route, yes. And if the last update was any indication, it does need to sync.

Apr 8, 2022
I also had that question in my mind, and if I remember correctly - everyone who had a full scale H-scene. However, being purebread doesn't mean you get 100% odd for success, just much more than any half-breed.
Which raises the question of why humans are so rare. I think the mystery giantess in the game's intro is keeping all those humans in cages and has been abducting them whenever she can for some nefarious purpose. She does call the MC "my precious human" in the nightmare he gets on Maryen's route.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Which raises the question of why humans are so rare. I think the mystery giantess in the game's intro is keeping all those humans in cages and has been abducting them whenever she can for some nefarious purpose. She does call the MC "my precious human" in the nightmare he gets on Maryen's route.
That's probably one aspect, but I think the other reason they're so rare is because they're purebred; they have to breed with their own species to keep the bloodline pure, because once they deviate, their child is just yet another hybrid. Especially as the population decreases, it's harder and harder to find a fellow purebred, and also one that you actually want to be with.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
That's probably one aspect, but I think the other reason they're so rare is because they're purebred; they have to breed with their own species to keep the bloodline pure, because once they deviate, their child is just yet another hybrid. Especially as the population decreases, it's harder and harder to find a fellow purebred, and also one that you actually want to be with.
Racemixing/Interspecies is actually bad and may lead to pure humans going completely extinct. What a surprise! Who could have possibly seen this coming! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Which raises the question of why humans are so rare.
I assume that rarity may be due to the fact that relations of a purebred with half-breed almost never result in a purebred sibling. So in order to make more purebreds, you'll need both partners to be them, which is hard to accomplish.

I think the mystery giantess in the game's intro is keeping all those humans in cages and has been abducting them whenever she can for some nefarious purpose. She does call the MC "my precious human" in the nightmare he gets on Maryen's route.
That nightmare also appears during Vai'Klis route. It's a shame that there is literally 0 clues about that character and what she wants.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I assume that rarity may be due to the fact that relations of a purebred with half-breed almost never result in a purebred sibling. So in order to make more purebreds, you'll need both partners to be them, which is hard to accomplish.

That nightmare also appears during Vai'Klis route. It's a shame that there is literally 0 clues about that character and what she wants.
That is the overarching mystery of the game. Who is that giantess? Who is the protagonist? Why he has amnesia and appeared in the Lamidania (I think that was the continent's name)?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
That is the overarching mystery of the game. Who is that giantess? Who is the protagonist? Why he has amnesia and appeared in the Lamidania (I think that was the continent's name)?
Yes, I understand, but when you reach to that dream during Vai'Klis route, you've already went pretty far through the story, so it won't hurt to give at least a bit of information. For now it looks like we may go to the end of the game not knowing who the hell that was, or maybe even the game itself will end in a scene of her taking MC's soul back or something, like G-Man did in Half-life series lol.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Maaaain character~ I know this may not be the best time for a heart to heart. But I had to wait until your friends were otherwise... Occupied~

Apr 8, 2022
I think Nyxmay's route is getting closest to finding out more about her. The MC asks her to look into his dreams to help discover more about his past, and ???? has been appearing in them.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes