4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Download kept getting stuck and I had to keep refreshing and now mega wants me to buy pro....

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
This is what happens when the update drops both on Patreon and here relatively close. It's like announcing a limited edition of something and opening the store at the same time. It's gonna clog up wuick

homemadegator

Jan 21, 2020
This is what happens when the update drops both on Patreon and here relatively close. It's like announcing a limited edition of something and opening the store at the same time. It's gonna clog up wuick
Tbf, I think I got that message up something like 20 minutes after it was posted on the Patreon. Wonder what percent of players pirate the game vs are patrons.

Won't be able to get the next update, I am poor.

Aug 13, 2022
I said it before and I'll say it again, THE QUEEN NEEDS HER OWN ROUTE, not just piled in with the servants. She better than that. Also totally not me being salty because I thought there was a queen update and it was just the maids :HideThePain:
yeah of course I'm waiting for that route too, and I don't think the queen is interested in MC yet

Reactions: BangB420

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I had no problem downloading about an hour ago, and I already played it. It is still soon to say something about it, so I am just going to say that both updates surpassed my expectations! It was a great update on both routes, but Madea's was simply beatiful <3

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Unless we're misunderstanding each other, it sounds like you think the group that attacked the Viridice village were just random bandits, and then the falseflag third party attacked Lycalis's burial grounds, when I'm thinking both the raiding party dressing up as Lycalis citizens and the group that dressed as Viridice scouts were part of the same falseflagging op.
No my stance is that I don't know. I'm very open to either scenario and there's more than a couple I guess. I'm just looking forward to see where the dev goes with it.
But to answer your question I think it's entirely possible that a non-viridice, non-lycalis group is working to fan the flames and that they might capitalize on some naturally brewing conflicts. Such as with a false flag op right after a group of civilians from one of the involved lands commited some manner of infamy.
You're both kinda wrond. Naya was directly involved. On Regina's route she didn't even try to hide the fact that she knew about the raiders. Not even bothered to apologise about ruining a holy mana altar thingie.
With a leader like Naya, there's no need for a false flag. The stupid bitch is already personally leading raids into Viridice territory - that alone is enough to delcare war of retaliation.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
OK, did anyone else get a little freaked by Vaiklis's unnaturally yoked-looking arms when she went into the forest? I feel like I was hit with an anti-piracy measure they looked so out-of-place and off-putting lmao.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GiantGuardians-0.3.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Nosteryion

Sep 25, 2018
I was a little late for Margarita's update so I just noticed it, but when talking about her parents she says she has her father's hair and eye color and when her parents show up her father has black hair and blue eyes.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes