156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Has anybody had/fixed the issue of "Place GHVdatak in the Data folder"? It seems like a dumb thing to get stuck on, and yet here we are.
This has come up a number of times already in this thread. It's telling you to put the unlock file into the data folder. The file that you would get when you buy the game. Someone may already have shared that file earlier.

Neverusingthisagain

Oct 2, 2017
This has come up a number of times already in this thread. It's telling you to put the unlock file into the data folder. The file that you would get when you buy the game. Someone may already have shared that file earlier.
I had not at the time seen that there were twelve pages of comments to read. Thank you.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017

I haven't downloaded it yet, and probably won't until tomorrow, but it apparently contains-
-'Ghostly Prison' in the Gallery (presumably a Xenotake-style gallery where you can actually interact with enemies)
-'Skip Area' in the Gallery (presumably a Skip feature for sections of the game)
(Both of the above unlocked upon completing the game)
-A shortcut to the Base Level floor to improve backtracking near the end of the game
(Good to hear, but I'm really hoping I won't need to make a new map)
-Added the position of the Eye Walls to the map
-Fixed some more miscellaneous glitches and errors

All in all, I'm looking forward to replaying the game tomorrow and seeing how these new features work out. Just figured that I might as well pass the news along to the forum.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
already cleared this game (and also Xenotake)

the sprites are so hot

anyone know what other H-Game / eroge that is similar to this one? side-scroller, 2DCG, sprites, tentacles / monsters / ghost (as long as not a nornal male human) and that can be played with just using a single hand (this one is not a must)
Right, I reckon I can help with that since I think I've played most of them. If you look for the [ACT] tag on Sukebei, you'll find plenty. Some that I recommend:

She Ill Server. It's available right on this site in English.
Another World (this is the goriest one in my list)
Alps and The Dangerous Forest (the best-looking one)
House of R'Toth and Sakyubasu No Tatakai (both on Newgrounds in English, the latter is rather difficult I think)
Kwarurariru (pixel artstyle, available , it's the 10.1MB file, password is ryona)
Vita's Great Escape
Chronicles of Prey 2

You can find gameplay/gallery for most on or , but I find it much more satisfying to play them.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

guardian1571

Oct 26, 2017
After a total of three hours playing time, I had finally completed the game. The game was so in-depth and character building that I'd have to place it in my top five that I've actually played.

I went into the game skeptical because of how confusing some of the puzzles were and having to navigate the map, but as soon as I got the hang of that, I was set.

Thank you so much for posting this.

Dinon17

Mar 31, 2018
So uh, Im dumb and still can't figure out how to make it work. some one... just walk me through this before I decide the waste of $7 is better than pride.

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
@klx please update the post, vosmug has released a new version, 1.07 (2018-03-27)

here's a link from vosmug's site:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can load your save from 1.05 without any error, they're compatible

oh, and about the key, use the key provided by Wayne here:

in case if anyone looking for a complete save file, here, use mine (see attachment)
extract it to "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Ghost_Final"

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
So uh, Im dumb and still can't figure out how to make it work. some one... just walk me through this before I decide the waste of $7 is better than pride.
you need a key to play the game

see Wayne's attachment for the key in here:

download it and paste/move/cut (whatever you call it) to "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Ghost_Final" and you're ready to fap

Wuggle

Oct 4, 2017
Is it possible to get it working on linux? I have the key but data.lnk is a windows file it doesnt seem like it's possible to use .lnk on linux from the searches I have done

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
Is it possible to get it working on linux? I have the key but data.lnk is a windows file it doesnt seem like it's possible to use .lnk on linux from the searches I have done
I think you may also want to ask someone on linux stackexchange about this, because it's related to Linux

just guessing here, it seems you can't change the key's location, the dev must be hardcoded it

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Just in case you weren't aware, you need more than just that data file. The data file is only an unlock file. You can download the game itself from Vosmug's blog. Have you tried running it with wine?

Wuggle

Oct 4, 2017
Got it to work on linux after reading the instructions that came with the key I realised instead of using the windows Data.Ink shortcut I just had to find were wine saved its localappdata/ghost_final folder and place they key inside. :)

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Could be me, but, each time I open it goes full screen, then no controls work. Number 1 is an instant drop, the second is just a pain.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Could be me, but, each time I open it goes full screen, then no controls work. Number 1 is an instant drop, the second is just a pain.
You should be able to get out of fullscreen with alt+enter. I don't know why your controls wouldn't work, and I don't know what you mean with that second part.
this game is demo or original version
The game is done. So no longer just a demo.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017

All-in-all it's a solid 7/10 game with decent controls, an alright amount of scenes and it a good way to kill four hours and have a fap. Hell you could probably do a speed-run and take even less time. Something we oughta consider doing as a community thing I suppose.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes